[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After playing for a while, it's just retarded. Single player is more fun.

After playing even longer this game is total effing BS. Got stuck in a police pursuit for over 35 minutes and died because of some toolbar online. They need to redo these cops or the game will die fast. Plus you lose over a grand every time, how fair is that when you did nothing to get into a chase.
Put the money in the bank.
I tried the Solo-mode of online quick yesterday... I somehow ended up in a random online game with 3 others Laugh
All my money is in my bank, why do I keep getting thrown into sessions where people are just running around killing me.
(2013-10-02 17:54)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]So we all know that Makee can't be trust in a heist. He'll just run off when the heat gets on him. Tongue

Hes Michael Biggrin
(2013-10-03 04:51)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]All my money is in my bank, why do I keep getting thrown into sessions where people are just running around killing me.

If you don't like the killing you turn "Passive mode" on. Hold your down dpad and use passive mode ($100) player cannot kill you while in this mode.
But remember that passive mode is only active while you are on foot.
Finally managed to get in online. I just made a second character and it worked lol.

Anyone know how to mute voice chat? I've been in a session 2 minutes and im already tired of other peoples blabbering.
Think you can mute individuals in the player list - start - online - list.

Or hold down select until a menu pops up and select who you want to chat with.
GTA online worse experience than EA Sports NHL. Thats alot.

Holy shit, a pointless race a pointless tutorial, when do I get to play with my friends?
Just be patient and pass that stupid tutorial, then you willTongue
Well how long is this goddamn thing?

Ohhyeah, I've already spent like 40mins waiting to get to play. I'm already up to some cypress flats. probably 100 more shitty things to go and THEN I might get to try the multiplayer. This is goddamn awful.
At least you still have your character my lvl 7 is still gone lol. Cba with this unless i know the character stays.
Was robbing shops with Sarg until my game freeze Sad
Anyone know can you repair trucks?
LOL i've somehow locked myself out of my Online car.
Sounds like Online is working better than tuesday? Good.. Getting my copy tonight. Can't wait!
Online = hilarious together with the crew Laugh

Here Sarg and Makee on the way to meet me at a shop
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
"You're going the wrong way mate!"
Reference URL's