[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-18 13:39)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]3 of my 6 adders. Too broke to buy wheels currently lol

Your garage? look amazing! WANT PC NOW!!!!!
(2013-09-17 08:04)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]First car I found I loved was the Veyron knock off, of course it was a mission so I lost it. Drove around for 4 hours and still haven't found another.

If you want top of the range cars head here:

[Image: FZQAdAi.jpg]

I've found plenty of fast cars in the carpark there. Be warned you sometimes get a 3 star wanted level if the alarm if the car goes off. Biggrin
I finally have a bit of money, but not enough lol.

Anyone else notice the semi trailer glitches?

Also has anyone else successfully lifted off in the Titan just to be shot down by jets?
(2013-09-18 17:37)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I finally have a bit of money, but not enough lol.

Anyone else notice the semi trailer glitches?

Also has anyone else successfully lifted off in the Titan just to be shot down by jets?

Yes.

No. Jets don't shoot you down its the AA (anti air)

Here's my ride just spent 100k hard earned cash on it! (Robbing XD)

[Image: lTCBHpB.jpg]
Oh my...
(2013-09-18 18:11)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my...

Excuse the colours being a little bleh. Blame taking pictures of LED monitors xD

-

So i was driving down the road, then this business dude was broken down and needed to get to the airport on time. So I took him and he told me to put money on these shares. So I did and now i've nearly earned my 100k back Biggrin
Someone on Skype today:

"ramming cyclists is the most satisfying thing to ever be in a video game"

Rolleyes
(2013-09-18 18:46)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on Skype today:

"ramming cyclists is the most satisfying thing to ever be in a video game"

Rolleyes

Me myself I like cycling in game, along the beach, piers and up the mountains is the best!

[Image: mJgFcBU.jpg]

Excuse the colour again
Had a funny experience today. Was cruising in Vinewood past rich peoples houses, when i noticed a guy in a driveway getting his stuff thrown at him from a window by his wife, so i pulled over next to the driveway which made me offer him a lift away. Was a funny cut scene Tongue
@ Bez, iirc there should be a screenshot function ingame.
(2013-09-18 18:55)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]@ Bez, iirc there should be a screenshot function ingame.

For Xbox360?
Isn't it the thing in you characters phone? Ohmy

I was abit confused about it because it told me to registrate into Rockstar Social Club or something. Not sure but I think that could be it?
(2013-09-18 19:08)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it the thing in you characters phone? Ohmy

I was abit confused about it because it told me to registrate into Rockstar Social Club or something. Not sure but I think that could be it?

Mhmm, does that upload the pictures to social club? Mines not connecting to social club atm, seems to be down.
Very unreliable for me aswell, but sometimes it works.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
(2013-09-18 19:10)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-18 19:08)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it the thing in you characters phone? Ohmy

Mhmm, does that upload the pictures to social club? Mines not connecting to social club atm, seems to be down.

I didn't bother to register or do anything with it really cuz I just wanted to play Tongue

Btw I tried the zeppelin thing. It was pretty epic until it exploded in the air.
What the hell? Mine isn't even dispatched yet. Damn Amazon CursingCursing
Bez I had an f18 in pursuit. Lol. It flew right over the explosion.
(2013-09-18 22:43)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Bez I had an f18 in pursuit. Lol. It flew right over the explosion.

Woh I haven't had a jet follow me.

Ahhh I've found them. Ill start taking photos in the game now Biggrin Here's one I took of the beach. Shame its lowres

Decided to make something nice out of Michael's ride

[Image: 0_0.jpg] http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/game...MX8vRJWZMQ

[Image: 0_0.jpg] http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/game...M21DqU8iIA

It was of course pouring down when i got out of the garage.
Nice Pics ras, The Audi drives well also Biggrin
Reference URL's