[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMFG i cant wait :3
Can we just get a quick round of who's getting this for what? People then have a clue who to hook up with in multiplayer, October 1st.

PS3 here Smile
PS3 Smile
PSthree
PS3.

Who is even getting it on xbox lol
I think I'll cry if GTA V has a crappy, unrealistic driving style like the arcady NFS Wanted series. Please keep the GTA 4 driving physics and don't settle for unrealistic rubbish!
PS3 at first, then PC or PS4 when it comes out.

Can't freaking wait
PC only for me. No way am I paying for a PS3 version when that console is about to become obsolete.
And to pay for the game twice.... that's just silly. Rolleyes

I'll happily wait for higher frame rates, increased drawing distances and overall better quality graphics.
(2013-08-16 07:36)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'll cry if GTA V has a crappy, unrealistic driving style like the arcady NFS Wanted series. Please keep the GTA 4 driving physics and don't settle for unrealistic rubbish!

My biggest fear aswell, with every title the driving physics got better and better. It would be a shame if they ruined that.
(2013-08-16 10:12)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-16 07:36)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'll cry if GTA V has a crappy, unrealistic driving style like the arcady NFS Wanted series. Please keep the GTA 4 driving physics and don't settle for unrealistic rubbish!

My biggest fear aswell, with every title the driving physics got better and better. It would be a shame if they ruined that.
Lets just hope they are even better in V then Smile
(2013-08-16 09:45)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]PC only for me. No way am I paying for a PS3 version when that console is about to become obsolete.
And to pay for the game twice.... that's just silly. Rolleyes

I'll happily wait for higher frame rates, increased drawing distances and overall better quality graphics.

This. Rather wait to play a decent version of the game. Let's hope they don't do it quickly and release a console port.
You are missing some fun by doing it that way. I loved playing IV on console for ages and then changing to PC, enjoying it all over again Tongue

Prepare to wait a lot of time while others have fun with it on the consoles.
I don't mind waiting since I'm allergic to crap quality Tongue
Seriously, for this type of game, the PS3 is sub-optimal...
and pushing GTA:V disc into an Xbox is the same as pushing diamonds into a turd.
It's not that bad a quality you can't play Wink

On the other hand you may want to save up for pretty much a monster-pc, because i believe having proper quality on PC will require a lot from the PC.

Especially if they port it as bad as IV Tongue
i'll be getting it for ps3 !!

oh man.. can u imagine it? Robbing a bank together with a few people from this forum! Hehe Biggrin This is gonna be GREAT!
(2013-08-16 14:26)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]i'll be getting it for ps3 !!

oh man.. can u imagine it? Robbing a bank together with a few people from this forum! Hehe Biggrin This is gonna be GREAT!
Or stopping a bank robbery! I heard you can do that in a Cops and Robbers mode Biggrin
(2013-08-16 14:37)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]

Or stopping a bank robbery! I heard you can do that in a Cops and Robbers mode Biggrin

That does sound pretty fantastic, team speak will get crazy, lol.
We should get some of us on GTA:IV/EFLC after Gumball just for a laugh.
Quite a few of us were playing it not so long ago, was all good fun!

Anyone interested? Smile
(2013-08-16 15:15)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyone interested? Smile

I'd be up for that! Maybe we should make a new thread?
(2013-08-16 15:37)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-16 15:15)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyone interested? Smile

I'd be up for that! Maybe we should make a new thread?

ill join in on this Biggrin
I might be getting it for the PS3, as my computer won't run it for sure.
Reference URL's