[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not seen this? 2nd link i posted.

Quote:For those of you inquiring about mission payouts, there was a change that reduces payouts by 50% after a repeat of the mission. So, basically, the first time you play and beat the mission, you will get the full amount. Subsequent replays will see a payout amount reduced by half.

This is to help prepare for upcoming missions and content in the Beach Bum Pack as well as heists to help keep the game balanced as well as encourage the exploration of new missions and content in the game.

We understand players do like to enjoy a mission multiple times, so rather than remove the possibility of doing so, we've allowed replays of these missions at a reduced payout. Many players can get very good at a mission and beat it much faster in consecutive tries, so we've adjusted these payouts to match that case.

This also ties in to our ongoing discussion of replay availability for NPC missions, in which we are taking community feedback as well.

I apologize that there was not full clarity on this in the patch notes; however, hopefully this note will clear things up. If there are any additional questions on this, please do not hesitate to ask.
They are explaining it yes but not saying they want us to use our real money. They just want us to do other missions as well.

Edit. Apparantly people share the mission money now.
(2013-10-18 15:55)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-18 13:34)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]That patch just adds a function that makes it possible for them to add money to players accounts, which means from now on they are able to send out the money they promised.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...pdate.html

There is more to it and apparently people report as makke said that the mission pay got nerfed. Haven't tested it yet, will have a go now.

E: Nvm found it. http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm...atch-Notes
So basicly they want us all to buy ingame cash with our real money.

Too be honest, if they would think of the stuff like that, we wouldn't even get a single dime of compensation. Sure, they lowered the pay-out on replaying missions, remember that night we did some missions? I went from 10k to 230k in 4 hours, thats a shitload. That would mean a day of nerding with a high level friend, would mean there's no purpose left to do online apart from killing people, oh, the joy.

I think its a good thing the "pack" (DLC) that we'll have to get includes the heists, everyone will get it, as thats the most awesome thing of GTA, planning your own robery. Infact, me and some friends already did something similar. One drives the guy who does the robery to the shop, stays in the car while the guy is doing the robery, then when they're done the rober jumps back in the car, they run to the second get-away car and boom, done.
(2013-10-18 16:13)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]They are explaining it yes but not saying they want us to use our real money. They just want us to do other missions as well.

Edit. Apparantly people share the mission money now.

I just implied that myself, because thats how it feels to me.
The problem is there aren't that many missions to complete, so you will eventually have to redo them in order to get more ingame money.

Reducing the amount by 50% is just making it more much more tedious now and especially when you have to play a mission 3 times and loose ammo/explosives everytime the outcome in the end can be very small.

Most higher missions also take a lot of time and when you played for 30 mins and get a measly 10k, but still have about 3k in ammo/explosive costs, then to me thats hardly worth it anymore.

(2013-10-18 16:40)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Too be honest, if they would think of the stuff like that, we wouldn't even get a single dime of compensation. Sure, they lowered the pay-out on replaying missions, remember that night we did some missions? I went from 10k to 230k in 4 hours, thats a shitload.

You forget that i invited you to the missions and getting the high rank missions took me a while and they pay before reaching a decent rank was awful for me. Also you got 50k for a car glitch, so 180k in 4 hours is a perfectly fine amount to me.

Especially since they also said that online would have an easier money flow than singleplayer, which was a blatant lie.
WHy No Blistac Compact car? :/
(2013-10-18 16:58)GT4 Wrote: [ -> ]WHy No Blistac Compact car? :/

there is , its this one
[Image: 300px-Blista-GTAV-Front.jpg]
Hmida12345678900 took the wrong route ..
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Alright just for comparison. An hour ago i did a mission with makke where we had to obtain an RV from the lost and bring it back to Trevor. Mission was pretty difficult, since the enemies kept spawning on motorbikes and were shooting like pros. We took out at least 15-20 bikes with enemies.

Took us around 20mins with a payout of 5k. If i deduct body armour, ammo and explosives, i get about 3k. I can do 3k in a 30 second race.

Not sure who at Rockstar thought that was a good idea and those are the missions that are supposed to pay reasonably well. If you get the starter missions you can't even take body armour if you want a profit.
Yeah i liked it the way it was before. Tbh they just broke something that was working fine.
*Removed* PSN got cancer because GTA V?!? Lost all my friends from my psn account so pls add me back makke_h

This is *Removed* ridiculous, going to send some support email
Gonna add you incase i will play that again, cba at the moment.
People report same problem as you on R* site, Makee.
I dont get how game can affect to your friend list like that...

Pics
I found this thread on Google
http://community.singstar.com/t5/PlaySta...930/page/1

Apparantly its more likely a problem on Sony's side with the PS3 rather than with the game itself. People report the same problem without owning GTA5.

Seems it's just a matter of waiting till they fixed it.

Btw. it has happened to me now too.
and me ;l
BMWRas should be kicked from the *Removed* clan. He killed me to get a bounty even though he knew I was hiding, I had 5 minutes left... Thanks *Removed*.
Guys add me on PS3 : byEdoo
Meh, somehow my moneys disappeared when i was offline.
Nice pics there guys Biggrin

Friends in PSN are back now guys Wink
My friend came over and we carried one of the other big plasmas down to the basement. Played 12 straight houra, now bedtime. Finally unlocked turbos, now I just need cash to buy them. Didn't really find any fun missions and race payouts blow.

Petrol stop with our gas guzzlers

Sandy Shores

Garage update

Gone Sad but not forgotten

My buddy's garage, he doesn't know about the buccaneer, I went on a 30 min search after he fell asleep to locate him one lol
Reference URL's