[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None of my in game pics appear on my online page? Ideas?
(2013-10-01 19:31)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]None of my in game pics appear on my online page? Ideas?

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-u...t-Updates-

One thing i really dislike about the offroad experience, every car can do it and supercars are even better than sports cars. Kind of a shame.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Why does every picture in this thread now say [Image: 0_0.jpg] ? Its exactly the same for every single one and they won't load at all, even if I right click and reload image..
Sony is helping Rockstar to resolve problems.

Also R* fixed..
Lets hope i can keep all my cars safe in garages now Biggrin
Makee Wrote:Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes

- As Frankil, I somehow got it on -36. To get money, I sold all my stocks from stock market (69k at the time) and didn't receive the money :/ That sucked. I had bought the tune shop earlier, so I got upgrades free, but with negative cash it said "You don't have enough money.."

- After the "Big One" mission or whatever, all the characters lost their cars from their home garages :/ Lost a Mustang and Oracle on Franklin, nothing on Trevor and maxed out Corvette and Rolls on Michael.. The Rolls was worth like what 400k with the upgrades.. That was a lot before the big heist.

- Once during a mission I was hiding from cops, and Franklin got bugged on a ditch, he kept falling and attempting to run for like 5 minutes, until I restarted the game Laugh

Good to hear they are all fixed by now Tongue Also got my internet connection on PS3 working again tonight.
Me and MrGrinch were having fun with some random guy we met online, until the cloud servers started playing up again and stopping us from joining each others games. Sad

We visited the playboy mansion and basically beat everyone there. Went to the beach where I set on fire and started punching people to set them on fire too. Tongue We found 3 convertible Aston Martins drove around like mad people. Was quite fun Biggrin
I still haven't gotten online. Bloody ps3 issues.
Works for me, although i didn't really get the character setup thing. Ended up with this douche.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
I can get to the first race, but then it gets stuck at "Launching session".
Online is working for me

Still problems with connection though
Been on all monring, but just went down for me about 20 minute ago so been playing BF4 Tongue
(2013-10-02 13:56)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I can get to the first race, but then it gets stuck at "Launching session".

Just try to get into "Solo-Session" worked for me...had to restart GTA V 3 times and also make a new character -.-....But now it works, still some bugs but i hope they will fix them..Smile
Will try. At least the waiting room music is pretty good Tongue
Alright it works, someone give me the tc info. My RSC is Blade3562
Was only working for a brief moment for me, then all i could do was play in solo mode.
And now my character has gone missing, ah well should return sooner or later.

At least i got to kill 2 players so far.
Getting the game friday with a friend, can't wait! .. I hope the multiplayer will work by then, but I highly doubt it.
Well I played about 2 missions then it crapped. The cutscenes really piss me off. You can't bloody skip them!
Went to rob shop with other dude (he was robbing and i was camping outside).
When he was done he run out of the shop but.... salesman shot him Biggrin i took the cash and run away.
So we all know that Makee can't be trust in a heist. He'll just run off when the heat gets on him. Tongue
Reference URL's