[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fp mode? Wow, sounds nice.
Whoo I have high expectations for the in-car view! Working speedometer and rpm gauge sounds promising!

Also like the sound of having a free garage when transferring character from PS3, I'm definitely getting the PC version for the higher quality and more traffic!
Rumors!
Tuesday could become an exciting day

I hope so, we'll see.. Biggrin
Most of what this guy says usually ends up being true, and it's not unusual that a DLC is released after R* has taken down the servers for maintenance. And the leaderboards are affected by this, so there must be something coming Smile https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-...aintenance
Apparently new update - http://imgur.com/a/ilJKs
Yeah i just downloaded it. Had no idea what was new though since R* haven't said a thing.

Pics from some time ago
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

So i bought the TC City Driving Community Travel Bus!
Then some cock decided to crash into me (The pictures of the crashed bus are for insurance purposes! Wink )
And yes i spent 30k on this Tongue
FYI there will be CG gameplay today at 5PM GMT on IGN and CVG
PS4 is 41.8GB

[Image: ziTAJsY.png]
Nice, looks sick Biggrin
I'm seriously considering getting a PS4 for when this gets released, even though i'd get it for PC when it comes out for that. Looks too awesome.
I can't wait. 2 weeeks!!!!!!
Looks great.

(2014-11-04 17:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seriously considering getting a PS4 for when this gets released, even though i'd get it for PC when it comes out for that. Looks too awesome.

Yeah i am not that mad lol.
Not mad. It's not only for this game that i want one, but this definitely triggered my serious consideration Tongue
Go for it Ras. There is a offer in the Sony store for 2222kr and then you can buy games on the US PS Store and get them for $60

From another forum (danish)
42gb? good god! GTA V PC come out in 2015 January! PC Master xD
(2014-11-04 18:24)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Not mad. It's not only for this game that i want one, but this definitely triggered my serious consideration Tongue

PS4's bloody amazing, and looking at the graphics comparisons they are stunning!

If I didn't already have a PS4, I'd have both hands on it! Smile
Reference URL's