[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lovely pics Pip,

Some of mine from today

Out shopping
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

View from new apartment (TC Square Tongue)

New car for the collection

Submarine cruise

Damnit, those pictures sure look awesome. I'd wish I had my own setup so I could join in on the fun. Unfortunately, my only opportunity is using my littlebrothers PS3 + game, and I don't think he'd like me *Removed* it more up than I've already done for him. Thumbup
Nice pics boys, Ras do you remember name of those rims? lol
(2013-11-05 18:08)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pics boys, Ras do you remember name of those rims? lol
Nope but they were under High end rims and cost about 12k Smile
I'm selling all my video game stuff. So this week will be my last week! Need to focus more on cars and school. Video games are like a drug I cant escape lol.
(2013-11-05 19:39)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm selling all my video game stuff. So this week will be my last week! Need to focus more on cars and school. Video games are like a drug I cant escape lol.
Aw, well was fun playing with you Tongue
Thanks Ras Smile

And Blade seriously? Ohmy well, i kinda understand.

ps. I can take your cars
hmm my ps3 has decided to die. everytime i turn it on, 5 mins later it turns itself off again with the red standby light flashing and wont turn on.

sadface
Yeah I mean I have wasted how many days playing this bloody game for what?

I need to focus on building my race car! Miata power!
(2013-11-05 21:17)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]hmm my ps3 has decided to die. everytime i turn it on, 5 mins later it turns itself off again with the red standby light flashing and wont turn on.

sadface

Sounds perfectly like a thermal issue. Maybe open it and check the fan isn't stuck.
Well, that is unless you still have warranty on it, in that case just take the hdd out and take it back to the shop for a replacement.
New muscle
[Image: 66_Buick_Riviera_2.jpg]

Current garage
at Mt.Chiliad with Ras Smile

Coveted anyone? Just got home from class.
Tailgater club Wink

Rockstar just gave out the 500k!
yeah got that aswell a few minutes ago.
Got my 500k. Got a 391k apartment and a 10-car garage to go with it. Also got some new cars:

Yes, I will be getting rid of the Fathom..

And my newest baby Phoenix:

Still haven't found a Tailgater though. Glare
(2013-11-06 22:12)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Got my 500k. Got a 391k apartment and a 10-car garage to go with it.

Good choice going for the 391k apartment man, I got it myself and I must say the view is bloody amazing! Biggrin
Reference URL's