[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good choice with Sabre GT, i did get myself one yesterday and its great and stylish. Only changed paint and rims + limo windows so far.
I have the Turbo version, well, I had, untill I joined Pipa's mission a couple of days ago. Dangit.
No complaining i got you a better car Tongue

(2013-10-19 02:09)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]BMWRas should be kicked from the *Removed* clan. He killed me to get a bounty even though he knew I was hiding, I had 5 minutes left... Thanks *Removed*.

Send him a pm? Doubt he wouldn't listen to it.
Very true. Tongue Wanna do some missions again, tonight?
After they only pay half for all the work you put in, i cba at the moment.
Anyone else having cloud servers problem?
Me and my brother have save problems it seems.
Wtf, Michael did get 300k cash for logging into online and back. Laugh
Guys tell me, what to do in multiplayer Tongue I've played it with my classmates for sometime and running them over and robbing the gas stations is becoming abit boring. Tongue

Any ideas what to do besides the races, tennis, darts and paracuting.
Explore, explore, more exploring. There are a shitload of things that I haven't even found yet (and they are in the credits)

You can make point to point races with your friends (hold the Select button and there's the race function).
Off roading is really fun, I've found this map:
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu282...g~original

Key:
[Image: trailratingspage_V2_zps092553a5.png]

We as a crew should try this, having already enjoyed climbing up Mt Chilliad Biggrin
Oh really Ohmy Did not know that thanks Johan! Any more?

Holy hell Makees got a hot GT40
That way I had an epic parachute race with 2 friends of mine. We jumped down from Mount Chilliad.

[Image: 5262a3cf7d74c-Untitled.png]

Was awesome. Like that we pointed out a kind of triatlon; parachuting from mount chilliad, swimming from the second red circle to the army bridge, then running from that point to a shop in the 'desert'
Nice find. Now imagine that game had a functional multiplayer mode....
My cars Smile

I seriously need money. A 2-car garage is crap.
I went on the internet and I found this...
[Image: 1382983_245119102307505_1585596529_n.jpg]

it still works ?
@Replica, Haha awesome Laugh
Okay, lets see if anyone tries doing Michael's Tailgater/A6
Reference URL's