[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-11-18 23:49)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]You should know by now that these "Next Gen" Console can't handle highres textures. They still use gradual loading of textures on the XB1 and PS4 Mellow Until you actually stop or get close it wont even load the textures fully..

Well considering how big GTA 5 is the textures look pretty decent. Can't put high res textures everywhere if you still want to have a decent framerate.

[Image: grandtheftautov_201416rs9o.jpg]
(2014-11-18 23:51)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-18 23:49)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]You should know by now that these "Next Gen" Console can't handle highres textures. They still use gradual loading of textures on the XB1 and PS4 Mellow Until you actually stop or get close it wont even load the textures fully..
...decent framerate.

30FPS on Next Gen consoles...
Still 30 fps Consoles so Baseline. Can't Wait Release on PC 60 fps and Highres Textures!

PC + GTA V + 4K + Mods + Cars Mods High interior + Oculus Rift = Real life!

PC MAster!

gg.
Anybody want to play?
(2014-11-18 23:49)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-18 23:35)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the days when LFS had 512x512 textures it should be 2048x2048 instead.

You should know by now that these "Next Gen" Console can't handle highres textures. They still use gradual loading of textures on the XB1 and PS4 Mellow Until you actually stop or get close it wont even load the textures fully..

Here's a tip, sell that console and upgrade your PC with the money if it needs it.

My PC failed still haven't heard why. Plus I bought gta and x1 for the social enjoyment all my friend have them and we just enjoy cruise/fooling around haha. I'll get it for PC when it comes out!
I need in game money what's the fastest way now? I bought a second garage and want to fill it and mod the cars lol

Nooooo you have to replay the story ugh lol
If you have 250k then do some challenges. Most of them are made for money griding. You bet 250k on yourself and get 250k for finishing it. Right now there is a air-race that takes 10 sec and you just need to finish it within 1 minute, so it's fool-proof not to win it and get 250k.

If you have 2 character then you can earn 2 million a day with this method.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comm...0000_in_3/
Car meet in first person. Pretty damn cool if you ask me!

Lovely video, really can't wait.

Snapmatic shots that almost look real:

[Image: YjB4SamD3UmQ1HF7Qf1bsg_0_0.jpg]

[Image: zpSoHVSPh0OOvfQhEwg5eg_0_0.jpg]
Server limit players? how many?
30 iirc
I haven't found anyone online. I have literally 0 cash lol time to start grinding. Got my garages sorted and now have 6 empty spaces and 5 cars I need to mod
Wow Pipa incredible pics. January 27th can't happen fast enough now! It's really gonna be pretty much the ultimate game of all time with it's release on PC.
(2014-11-20 21:37)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Wow Pipa incredible pics. January 27th can't happen fast enough now! It's really gonna be pretty much the ultimate game of all time with it's release on PC.

Yeah hate to look at all these sexy screens online. Makes me all jelly.

[Image: h108kIk.jpg]

[Image: OgezfPm.jpg]
Now that looks sick..
I have one of those. I'm disappointed I have to pay money to get them now thanks to next gen. On my ps3 they were free :/

I'll take pics tonight!
Now this is a cool feature!

They've given different emergency vehicles different new sirens

I'm going to play it on my brother's PS4 tomorrow, so i'm certainly gonna see this, amongst other things, for myself. At first i thought the new sirens were some sort of mod lol.
Yeah I was surprised when I heard that for the first time too. The ambulance sounds like the siren from GTA III Tongue
Haha indeed. Very nostalgic. The other new sirens just sort of sounds like modified (changed pitch, speed, etc) of the original siren.
Hey guys you play gta online? im level 177 Smile
Reference URL's