[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought it today! For xbox360Confused1[/align]
(2013-11-04 13:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna try that:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...ur/cczq912

Did it work for you, remember testing it 3 times a while back but it never worked for me. Always said container has been destroyed, mission failed.
From yesterday;

Didnt work Pipa.

In other news, i wont get tailgater again -.- i found one today finally(yay), fully tuned it, took it to garage, went racing, disappeared ... gg
I tried aswell and no luck..
I'm getting on now. Let's make some money!
(2013-11-04 18:08)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-04 13:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna try that:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...ur/cczq912

Did it work for you, remember testing it 3 times a while back but it never worked for me. Always said container has been destroyed, mission failed.

Yeh well, did try 3 times too, but always failed.
I don't understand. 4 of us just tried it and all 4 died. Nowhere to hide. You have to go rambo
Yeah thats what i thought, damn trolls. The rating on that reddit post should ve given it away.

(2013-11-04 19:58)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand. 4 of us just tried it and all 4 died. Nowhere to hide. You have to go rambo

Stop being so clumsy LOL. Stay right of the hill and snipe your way down, it's pretty foolproof. I usually like the frontal approach:

1. Kill the guy next to the SUV and get in
2. Drive down, handbrake and hit the first SUV so the people behind it fall down. Ideally sideways so you have some initial cover. Watch for bumps or you ll end up in the sea.
3. Kill them all, should be about 6 guys.
4. Hide behind the 2nd SUV from the snipers while the heli comes down.
5. There might be a few people coming down the hill, easy kills though.
6. Kill the guy getting out of the heli.
7. Get into the heli on the passenger side and make sure you close the doors, they are bulletproof.
8. Get the container - done

If i stop messing about i can do this one on hard quite easily.
We got it. I just didn't have armor lol

And. I thought I sucked at flying. Pipa crashed the chopper lol
Never had that before, ah well lol.
Anyone else having connection issues?
Sarg kept freezing and you got stuck on joining that mission. Lets hope the patch this week fixes all these problems.
What the heck man. Some ai stole the chopper so I can't retreive the container lol!
Happens from time to time, just fail the mission and host it again. Don't do quick restart it will freeze the game.
Hmm they only promised character/property/car/money loss to be fixed on 1.05
(2013-11-04 22:13)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Don't do quick restart it will freeze the game.

That cost me some nerves yesterday! Damn bugs.
1.05 released today.
R* Wrote:On a related note, we anticipate the GTA$ Stimulus to be distributed in the next couple of days following this Title Update. The Stimulus will go out over the course of a full day once it's initiated so don't be alarmed if people on your friends list receive it before or later than you do. Enjoy and we certainly appreciate your patience and understanding as we sort out these remaining issues.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...e-105.html
(2013-11-05 07:05)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]That cost me some nerves yesterday! Damn bugs.

Jepp had it happen to me twice before i saw the connection.

The money farming mission is still working after the patch and we found out if you pass the mission sucessfully you can quick restart it by pressing the pink square button. Saves a lot of time.

Two from today.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Reference URL's