[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saw this on the social club. Good thing i bought the T20 before the brawler.

[Image: oPYhL9R.jpg]
Nice, so us who bought the T20 first get $550000 refunded?
I would think so.
Well I guess my Obey 9F was my first legendary motorsport car. But it was only 130k. FML
I think they mean the first car after the last update. So your first car bought after 08.07.2015. I could be wrong though.
The text says the first vehicle before the 15th. So, its the first one overall. There is no reference to any update. Doesn't matter anyway, damn email verification is broken. One page says its verified, the other one says its not.
(2015-07-10 14:24)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]So, its the first one overall. There is no reference to any update.

Certainly sounds like it, but it won't make sense.

Also:
Quote:To help get you into one of their new vehicles, the esteemed salesmen at Legendary Motorsport are offering a one-time 25% REBATE on your next qualifying purchase this week (July 8th – 15th).
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...-available
It is after the last update.

"To help get you into one of their new vehicles, the esteemed salesmen at Legendary Motorsport are offering a one-time 25% REBATE on your next qualifying purchase this week (July 8th – 15th)."

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...-available
aye ok, but still having the problem regarding the mail validation
[Image: actual_1436983356.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...re-weekend
Is it because of El Chapo?
Are those quick jobs finally appearing again? Who cares for double xp if they dont even appear.
(2015-07-17 08:37)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Are those quick jobs finally appearing again? Who cares for double xp if they dont even appear.

And it's now from 400xp to 800xp or so and it's still nothing!
[Image: actual_1437401057.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire
Did anyone get the frickin rebate ? So annoying, I cant validate my email since their stupid system is broken. I made a support request, which finally ended in some baloney-phrases:

"We would like to inform you we are aware of a temporary issue with the Social Club website. Please check the website for updates concerning this issue. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and thank you again for your continued support.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please feel free to contact us back at any time."

Yea, what about calling the damn web department and tell them to fix it?
I think i got the wrong rebate, but i might not have gotten it at all.

Rockstar support first said they can't verify that i bought the T20 then they said "Be advised your vehicles was not purchase during the event." as if i can time travel and download the event update before they released it.
What a bunch of ignorant monkeys:

"Thank you for your reply.
Your email address is verified on our end. However, you have not met other requirements for the rebate and as such we cannot provide compensation.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other issues."

Hacking seems to be the only way to serve justice.
Yeah it seems that way. Just got another reply on support and it seems i have gone full circle now.

1. They can't verify that i bought the car, despite it showing up in my garage.
2. They claim i bought the car outside of the event, despite me getting the update at the same time as everyone else.
3. They claim i got my rebate. I did get my rebate but on the wrong car.

Never encountered a support as bad as this. All they had to do was check the logs, give me the correct rebate or tell me to bugger off. They could have replaced the support with the magic 8 ball and not have gotten of worse.
I haven't received my rebate either, despite making sure I did what they required. I might contact support as well about it. Hopefully it annoys them a little bit.
Seems like my moaning is showing first results, despite the fact it's still not working correctly

[Image: mkwcc3u.png]
Reference URL's