[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha Makee, that was after you finished electrocuting yourself xD
Damnit Vincent has been hijacking my PS3 lately. Should join you guys sometime.
gotta love your little brother huh?
Anyone want to do a few races with me to get some unlocked upgrades? So hard to find some decent people to race with ... Sad
Yeah sure, will be online later.
If anyone has some spare money I could use it Tongue

I just lost 2 cars that were fully upgraded (as possible, I'm level 38 or something) and replaced them with new cars.. And then replaced one with a new car, and I have no money and need them upgrades. I also have a bit low ammo, and no armor.

And douches keep attacking me all the time on online. I even got a 9000$ bounty on my head for absolutely no reason. I joined the server and bam, I got a bounty on me.

PSN: RDSR-Roba
P.S I'm back on LukeBridz now not Luke_Bridz
Had such fun yesterday with Luke and Makke.

Makke kept loosing connection at least every 5 minutes, while Luke was being spawn killed with a tank, first blown up, then driven over.

While I was getting killed at the military base trying to steal a jet lol.

Not to mention the tank noob putting a bounty on Luke's head all the time.
and then a damn second tank comes along?!?! lol. At least I helped you get the jet, even if I got blown up in the process Tongue haha

Will have to have a game again soon. Biggrin
Yeah but I was trying to get the jet to blow up the tank without blowing up myself x)

And the tanks went down when I got the jet. So I just shot some cops in the air, and soon crashed a helicopter and died lol.
Couple of new cars today

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I like that golden look Smile
Latest additions to my collection. (Click to View)

My current garage. (Click to View)
Nice Smile

My new Sabre
Anyone up for a bit of fun just now? Possibly some offroading and stuff?

Lemme know and i'll hop on!
Oh man would I want, if I didn't have to go to sleep Sad
(2014-01-13 21:07)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone up for a bit of fun just now? Possibly some offroading and stuff?

Lemme know and i'll hop on!
Just was offroading for few hours but got bored alone Unsure
I just want to sell two of my cars, but i can't sell them since they were bought before patch 1.07. :/

A few good shots i found on the reddit.
http://imgur.com/a/HIm6T
I'm going to fill my garage with Adders before they take my monies.

Reference URL's