[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-16 21:52)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]GTA V is so detailed, you can hear the engine cooling down when you get out.

What sound does an engine cooling down make? Some almost unhearable snaps from thermal expansion? Laugh
(2013-09-16 22:45)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]What sound does an engine cooling down make? Some almost unhearable snaps from thermal expansion? Laugh

That's the badger.

First car I found I loved was the Veyron knock off, of course it was a mission so I lost it. Drove around for 4 hours and still haven't found another.
Seen it a few times parked around the jewelry store where you do your first heist.
This is awesome. Rockstar released an iDevice app wich you can use to mod your car.

[Image: 1379421372.jpeg]

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/grand-th...56811?mt=8

They are still working on an Android version.
can I get a map location for the store? Still searching lol.
lol ,nice Biggrin

i need see screenshot show Tuning Shop any cars or want see BLISTAC COMPACT! or Video, need HD! :3

I'm wait Release on PC and PS4,XOne in 2014 be sure...
Tuning is quite nice, although you really need to be careful with your car afterwards. Spent about 50k and then dumped it in a golf course lake. Was hoping it got impounded, meh.
Maybe its a bit more realistic now? TongueTongue
well guess for cars physics LFS still is the best but other then that ,
really like the game so far only graphics wise im not to impressed Confused
their screenshots and so are far from the real deal and anti aliasing sucks so bad, i hope its coming for pc tho.
That would be awesome
(2013-09-18 10:50)max913 Wrote: [ -> ]well guess for cars physics LFS still is the best but other then that ,

You're almost begging for sarcastic responses here. Tongue

GTA never have and probably never will aim for uber realistic physics, it's simply not what the game is about.
I thought the game was all about walking dogs in the park, and playing golf with your kids?
Did some offroading today to test how that would feel.

Took a Range Rover Evoque (Gallivanter Baller) up the mountains and my god that's some fun. The car behave in a realistically fun way. It reminded me of something Top Gear would do (as i did punish it quite a bit) Tongue

This is the car (just an example pic, not mine)
[Image: gta_v_vehicle_image_130915_1223_29.jpg]
Ras, you went for a cup of tea and "forgot the handbrake" ?
3 of my 6 adders. Too broke to buy wheels currently lol
[Image: 1094748_10152219148891562_108255446_o.jpg]
GOD i wish i'd still have an XBOX 360 Sad
over 40% done, love the game apart from work 3pm-9.30pm gta is all i have done since monday night Biggrin
The story line is so bloody boring, and I've made more money robbing gas stations lol.
(2013-09-18 13:52)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]The story line is so bloody boring, and I've made more money robbing gas stations lol.

You're genuinely the first person I've heard saying that.
Storyline is brilliant, best mission so far was the helicopter/torture one. Pulled his tooth out first and his voice was rather hilarious from that point on.
Reference URL's