[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ride height of the sandking saved you there i see, also nice stuntjump finish.
(2013-11-09 22:42)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we will be getting the cargobob back.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm...-200620447

That's why I couldn't find it anymore.
Also I almost never find the Buzzard.
Thanks Blade for the car
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Chuck steering a flatbed truck. Dunno if it was a good idea i hopped on the back...

My new offroad van

My Lambo having a rest

Flying the Titan to Sandy Shores

Chuck took a jet for a spin

Made myself a private military vehicle
Haha, nice Smile but offroad van? Biggrin
Yeah for a bit of fun Biggrin

And,
[Image: P5080956.208142534.JPG]
Ahhh cooool Smile
Sarge and his friend crashed my game Sad as soon as I saw them on screen my ps3 froze. Sad stupis glitches
Quote: Posted by the user Jaggs
The tow truck was copied from Single player to Online by some players, it is actually unobtainable when playing legit in Online. When towing a vehicle, anyone within a few blocks will freeze as you enter their draw distance. They will never know what caused the freeze as they will never see the tow truck approaching.

You cannot avoid it. Because it was massively duplicated, any white dot approaching you could be one with a tow truck and I don't see the point playing if you'd avoid all of them.

The safest thing to do is play in an invite only session with your friends.
http://gtaforums.com/topic/639392-whats-...-consoles/

Sarg lol
hahaha lol
He just froze mine twice lol. Im staying out of his sessions for now xD
Didn't notice but i lost my savegame in GTA V Sad it doesn't appear any mission or shops
Blade an I roaming the LS streets tonight

We ended up in a deathmatch with a couple of guys there Tongue
Baywatch!

Ras' camper on the truck
Ras and I had a pretty epic battle with a bunch of people last night. I discovered I need a sniper rifle lol. Assault rifles are not going to hit someone that far lol.
You notice that now Tongue

Had some fun with makke few mins ago and we noticed that if you drive another persons car at the end of the mission, you ll end up with that same car in singleplayer.
You can then go to the lsc to sell it without the other person loosing it, the car somehow duplicated. Obviously doesn't work with sports or supers.

No idea if thats ban worthy though, so use at your own risk.
I need to re-duplicate an Asea. Long story but mine is now gone by a drunken mistake lol
Exploring the city Smile
Beautiful shot Smile
Awesome shot, gta really looks beautiful.
Reference URL's