[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...And the V website has finally been launched, including even more new screenshots!

www.rockstargames.com/V

I will have to sit down and look through it some time when i can sit still Smile
Om nom nom nom.. I really cant wait!
soo hot stuff :3 good that they added animals, makes it more realistic!
Can't wait... Must have...
Nvidia rumored that GTAV will be released for the PC at the end of THIS year.
I heard about the whole Nvidia thing, you got a link?
(2013-08-13 22:19)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Nvidia rumored that GTAV will be released for the PC at the end of THIS year.

So they mean next summer. Biggrin

Well, the game better come this fall to PS3. Or I'll rage. Pre ordered with 23€ from GameStop. And a game that I gave in a chance. Smile
(2013-08-14 11:15)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-13 22:19)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Nvidia rumored that GTAV will be released for the PC at the end of THIS year.

So they mean next summer. Biggrin

Well, the game better come this fall to PS3. Or I'll rage. Pre ordered with 23€ from GameStop. And a game that I gave in a chance. Smile

Don't worry it'll come out 17th september for both Xbox 360 and PS3.
oh man, this is going to be so epic!
(2013-08-12 13:05)Ras Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 60210_10151839177115097_1431171552_n.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...-thur.html
This is later today!
(2013-08-14 22:21)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]This is later today!

Anticipation is killing me!
by the way, am i the only one that really likes the GTAV tune? :')

(2013-08-15 08:52)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]by the way, am i the only one that really likes the GTAV tune? :')

Reminds of Vice City and I don't even remember the theme tune of Vice City's one, lol.
sooooo awesome, cant wait.... Wub
That looks absolutely stunning.
So much you can do even in multiplayer. I think i'll have a hard time deciding what to do when it comes out Biggrin
Omg the plane scene, Reminds me of The newest Fast & Furious Biggrin

Loooooks awesome!!
I'm bored now.

Soon NHL14 will be out. Week later this. The walking dead will continue. What am I going to do?!?!
Reference URL's