[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol, thats odd. Havent noticed Tongue
Lol , and the bug-fest keeps going...
My pet peeve is the damn ammo loss glitch. I hage maxxed out ammo. But some punks kept soawn killing me so I fought back in. A matter of like 15 deaths all my ammo in my ars lmgs and snipers were out! Oh well I need to level up anyone want to do missions?
Lol i would actually love that bug.
I bought a coach today. If anyone want to be tourists with me, let me know!
(2013-11-27 22:28)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a coach today. If anyone want to be tourists with me, let me know!

waaat... yes.. lets be annoying tourists tomorriw night!
(2013-11-27 22:54)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-27 22:28)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a coach today. If anyone want to be tourists with me, let me know!

waaat... yes.. lets be annoying tourists tomorriw night!
Always! Wink
Flying with Ras..
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

When suddenly.. Ras decided to show off his skills.

And this is what happened when our vehicles got impounded at the same time. (My Sentinel on the top and Ras Bati RR under it.)
That impound glitch happens to my premium cars a lot.
[Image: 529912931f4f3-tmp_IMAG0024-1847054697.jpg]

F yeah!Thumbup1
^doing that next week. Bought a 46 inch and a 32 inch samsung and a second ps3. So we will have the 51(3?) inch 42inch and the 2 new one setup in my basement for gta night!
Blade, what happened to that thing about selling all your gaming equipment? lol Tongue
Makee trying to fly a jet

In the back of a truck with Sarg as driver
(2013-11-30 11:30)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Blade, what happened to that thing about selling all your gaming equipment? lol Tongue

Sold everything except gt5 gta5 and the ps3. Kept it as a Bluray player and bought the second one on sale as a Bluray player for my bedroom.Thumbup1

Almost bought a PS4 but I didn't think $500 for a game system was reasonable, the people in front of me did though and they bought 2!
Officially putting a hit out on D-tox321. Harassed me and followed me through several severs. Anytime you see them please take them out. I'll give compensation somehow.

One of the typical scum of the game.
Some pics from the past few days
My favorite pic I have taken!
Khamelion before I ditched it
Bond getting ready for his flight
The Amazing views of San Andreas!
Lots of color Z Typer, Stinger, Stinger GT, JB 700, Monroe, Buffalo(Franklin), Tailgater, 9F Cabrio, Cheetah, Exfinity
Looking good blade Smile
Some recent shots...

Enjoying the weather next to my Sandking

Hiding in a sewer

My Fugitive parked with Sarg behind

Car/boat parking

Parked in a random garage
Thats a nice looking garage and place, nice shots ras.
I took a tour of all the enterable buildings. The port office is probably my favorite.
Reference URL's