[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I prefer in april a clean and good game mora than have it in march with lots of bugs,withouth online , and some things like this...
As would everyone but pushing back the release date every time is just going to piss people off, they need to either give a definate time of release that's further away or they need to simply remove a specific date and release it when they're happy with it.
If I've waited all this time and I don't have a Steam-compatible game, I'm going to be so cross I'll march down to the Rockstar North offices and glare through the windows until security asks me to leave. That'll show 'em!
Nothing new... again.
Ras and I are on just now, doing missions to make money for Heists DLC, if anyone wants to join.
We are playing some more tonight. Jump on to make some monies Smile
Good idea jumping on.
who out of u lot play it on xbox one?
Ras, Makke and I are doing missions. So, Pipa, if you're out there...
We need an extra pair of hands. The missions are so difficult today for some reason Tongue
Those freemode activities sound cool. Will be nice to have some more stuff to do.

Nice Biggrin

[Image: 5jXJS9Eh.jpg]
135k each. A reward of that size was what i was hoping for Biggrin
Very nice.
Nice screens. Not sure exactly how this percentage thing will work. Makke's pic shows equal input of money while ras's has one guy with 55% input.

I guess it's dynamic in case a player doesn't have enough, but not too sure yet.
Another good read: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/05/g...e=facebook

Sounds like they had epic fun. Can't wait anymore now!
Reference URL's