[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also check to see if you ps3 is up to date. They had an update not long ago.
(2013-10-05 15:53)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Also check to see if you ps3 is up to date. They had an update not long ago.

Already updated both ps3 and gta, I must have it without realising haha
Version 1.02 for gta?
Blade, play Online solo session. Its working...
Currently mashing cars with baseball bat... alone -.-
(2013-10-05 15:54)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Version 1.02 for gta?

...Appears I have terrible memory Mellow
On another note, I'm on closed crew session!
(2013-10-05 15:55)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Blade, play Online solo session. Its working...
Currently mashing cars with baseball bat... alone -.-

Yeah or do solo races they unlock stuff at the tuner shop later.
Ah didnt know that. Also find cars that Simeon wants, just got 6k from one car
I can't get to a solo session for some reason. Always people
Go to the location with the race symbol and click create host. Then don't invite anyone simplez.
I meant free roam. So if I get disconnected I can still play as my character offline
I bought house.. awful choice xd there is smoke in the apartment and everything is so dirty..

Ill host party!!

Currently smoking bong
I'm rather lonely on the closed crew session Laugh
(2013-10-05 16:43)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant free roam. So if I get disconnected I can still play as my character offline

Just go to the online tab and select play gtaOhmy and then solo session.
Is it Down Again or, I can't get online, i talked with 5 other friends who cant get online?
I'm online in a closed crew session, albeit alone. It took several tries for me to get on so keep trying
Getting online now. Using my collectors edition goodies Smile

Edit:WTF! MYy characters are gone!
All these Americans, Thats proberbly why we cant get online in Europe
If you switch the channel in the apartment that i bought you can actully see the security cam footage from the front door, garage door and inside the garage. Awesome details i would have almost missed.

Not mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBpBBkLt_w
Cool! I lost everything, back at level 1 with nothing instead of 15 with a garage and cars
Haha awesome detail. I've also seen somewhere that you can follow other players getting chased via a news channel or something in the apartment?
Reference URL's