[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GTA 5 is great on PC if you can run it. Looks beautiful and well optimised. Can't say the online (well, public lobbies) is great. There are hackers and such, but great game with people you know.
Anything else to add to Ras' post.
If you have some good friends on it, it's really good.

The thing that I much enjoy, it's xmas events when TC ppl join it
I had a quick go on it before I go to sleep and It was decent although I went in to do a heist with my friend and two people joined who had no idea what they were doing lol.

Looking forward to maybe playing with some of you one day!
Dear,

Heard something that there will not be more mods?

Im not fan of them, but just for use some irl cars...
(2017-06-20 20:28)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

Heard something that there will not be more mods?

Im not fan of them, but just for use some irl cars...

Take 2 sent a cease and desist to OpenIV, which is a modding tool used to mod GTA single player. They also declared the modding of their games as illegal.

It's the biggest load of bullshit a company can pull, SP modding doesn't affect online play since the tool (OpenIV) is designed so that it's impossible to use with GTA online, a lot of people play GTA V for the mods that are available and while they're wasting time removing things that harm nobody they're still allowing people to be screwed over in online by the hackers that like to constantly blow people up or delete all of peoples cars etc.

Really shows their true colours, all they care about is money, clearly player enjoyment isn't a factor for them anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wouldn't entirely say all they care is money. Their DLC's are free and they update frequently.
Multiplayer DLC's in which vehicles and estate costs ingame money, with each DLC seemingly more and more of it also. They aim to sell shark cards as grinding becomes more and more tedious, and killing off the access to the DLC vehicles in Singleplayer should motivate people to go online and possibly pay for them.
A friend of mine bought 75 mil ingame money for 10eur off Reddit, he still has it after a year. You have to be kinda outta your mind to buy shark cards (well unless you a kiddo who snatched your moms credit card). I usually play with mates and have managed to buy what I want, I did grind for a while whilst double XP and $ was available in resurrection (could make more than a mil a day if you won every single match, #csgo).
Many people don't have or know that option M00z, the fact is they still want to milk out as much as possible from essentially a "dead game", being popular only because of mods and now they're taking that away they sure as hell aren't going to make more people willing to buy their next titles. Player enjoyment means nothing to Take 2 and that is sad to see.
(2017-06-21 08:06)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]You have to be kinda outta your mind to buy shark cards (well unless you a kiddo who snatched your moms credit card).

You seem to greatly underestimate how many kids play GTA, there's also people that can't be arsed to grind and rather give money to greedy publishers.
Yes I guess you are right on that one! Nevertheless, the fact that modding won't be allowed anymore is just a bad move from the devs :/
GTA 5 SP is great
but
GTA: Online is Loading Simulator.

gg
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...he-Trailer

New heist if anyone still cares.

Vehicles will probably be expensive Cursing
i have absolutely lost interest after few hours...spent in loading screen
Same here Jacob, really lost interest after so much time spent backing in and out of lobbies and generally wasting more time than anything. There's some fun FiveM servers though.
Me and my friends still have fun on this game. We usually do the old-school land races and we can get a lobby full just from our temspeak. Land races are damn epic.
The loading time is mainly what puts me off playing the game. Heists are fun though, so probably worth it just for that Tongue
250k.. gg

I have 328.000.000$. xd

(2018-02-16 19:57)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]250k.. gg

I have 328.000.000$. xd

what is the difference?..
Reference URL's