[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-14 15:47)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Put it in this thread http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=17060 Smile

Ok very sory mr band.
Guys, i just put few scripts and mods into my GTA V but i want to play online now. Can i join online world with those scripts in GTA folder? I donĀ“t want to be instantly banned so i havent tried it yet. Should i delete them before joining?
You will probably get banned, so i would remove it all.
(2016-08-06 14:14)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]You will probably get banned, so i would remove it all.

I was not sure so i didnt even try to connect to online world. Thank you, i am going to delete that.
Iacob, don't delete them.

Just do what I do and move them to a folder called "GTA 5 - Online Protection".
just make a second clean gtav for online, rename the other one mods so you can tell them apart.
It is a bit boring to play with those mods all the time.. it is fun just for few hours so i am going to delete them. I wanted to instal a second GTA but i have no space for second one.
(2016-08-07 00:23)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]just make a second clean gtav for online, rename the other one mods so you can tell them apart.

This, GTA IV originally didn't allow mods online either. Having 2 saves made it easier!
[Image: AC89553B92FB0AD617EB4AD377114D606898F9C9]

Upgrade 495k.
what does it look like stock?
(2016-08-06 14:28)Jacob Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-06 14:14)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]You will probably get banned, so i would remove it all.

I was not sure so i didnt even try to connect to online world. Thank you, i am going to delete that.

Double, triple and quadruple check that. Quite a few people have been banned after removing their mods due to some files having been altered.
Really seems like shark cards are the only way to get going online. Mission payouts are too low and you cant sell property. Man that biker hangout was a waste of cash.
buying shark cards is taking the easy way out. Only speeds up the rate at which you get bored of gta. That's why I play for my cash.
Having previously bought Shark cards when playing on console previously I now completely agree with Stephen. Nothing more than rewarding than doing the setups and then the hiest for a nice payout and even better when doing it with mates.
Agreed with Ste and Rossi, it take a lot of time and effort to earn the money but once you've done it it's a lot more rewarding. Says a lot about the sad state of the gaming industry though, when most game developers would rather you pay your way through their game than to play and earn it all yourself. It's fine to offer DLC as an addition to a game, as long as the content is good enough to be worth your investment but to offer cheating ways through it to 'complete' the game simply because people will pay just defeats the point in it being a game at all.

It's why I have very little respect for barely any game development studios these days, even if the games they make are good, well made games.
I just don't have the motivation. I wish the DLC was playable in single player. Online isn't any fun. I've spent the past week while sick playing and at most made 500k. I work a full time job I don't want to grind a video game to earn fake money. I actually ended up playing GTA IV more than V this week. I don't play GTA for realism I play it because I want to be a menace to virtual society lol.
Hey guys! I've always played GTA 5 on PS4, but yesterday I saw that it was on offer on Steam. I decided to buy it and damn...When I saw the download size, I was not expecting almost 70GB!

About 6 hours of downloading and it will be done...Fun times Biggrin

What is the game like on PC? I've never played it on PC so thought I would ask here before it fully downloads. Is the online community somewhat decent? - I would assume it is quite similar to PS4 but I could be totally wrong.
You might have an update to download once it finishes installing too - took me forever on the awful internet connection that I had at the time!

I'd previously played on Xbox and its equally as good, if not better on PC.
(2017-03-26 19:01)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]You might have an update to download once it finishes installing too - took me forever on the awful internet connection that I had at the time!

I'd previously played on Xbox and its equally as good, if not better on PC.

High end PC's most likely much better Biggrin Mod wise also! Love the LSPD:FR mod, you just need two installs of GTA (clean and modded) if you wish to play Online too
Thanks for the info guys! - Download is almost done. Really looking forward to it! In terms of modding, I was taking a look at some of the mods available and there seems to be a lot of good ones. I can't wait!
Reference URL's