[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the servers are farting on us again. Can't get online atm, neither can I join, or invite friends. Blergh.
Waiting for the server to get up, wanted to play Gta Whole day Sad
What's going on? I thought R* had fixed these server issues but it only acts up after the new patch? Confused1
Customer information is a joke to be honest. All information we get are the threads on the rockstar support page, which will usually be updated about 3-4 days after the issue has appeared.
I can't see crew members, my logos have all disappeared along with my shirt, yet the website still shows me in the crew?
Yeah game is screwing up. A shame as I wanted to play a shitload again today. I got extra waffels and M&M's fgs.
Flying school with Ras
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Meh my pic didnt save. That was fun though Biggrin
And that when i lifted you up with bulldozer Laugh
Online Works Again ?
Tbh I haven't had any problems with online mode. Dunno if it just doens't occur for all users.
(2013-10-19 22:05)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]And that when i lifted you up with bulldozer Laugh
Lol made me laugh. Carrying me around like a baby Tongue
Created a new character. Thar one is stuck on 14th level. Is pretends to save progress but every start seems to be the same copy. So annoying.
God I'm so pissed off by that POS. My 1st character is not making any progress and the 2nd one wasn't saved at all. What a bunch of incapable morons is working at that company.
Yeah some things are just well lets say not thought through or of properly. When they halfed the mission pay out for replaying a mission, they didn't even consider the eventuality that people who fail it the first time should still get the full amount once sucessfully completed.
If I would at least keep what I've earned, no matter how much it is. But every time the games loads I'm getting my status from Friday. No matter what.
Sir. Rasmus trying to get out of Ammu-Nation :
Was AFK for 5 minutes and this is the result :
One of the most realistic car in GTA V + a nice view of LS city = this Smile
Futo is no more. I'm really peeved by how hard money is to get and how you can only buy exotics. If will get better eventually I hope.

Gah, started a 3rd character. It seems like it got saved. I kept refreshing the social club profile page and the numbers do actually match the numbers in-game.
Back to 19k, no home, and level 4. nice.
Why did you started new character?
Reference URL's