[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-28 14:45)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-28 14:25)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]So far the unplayable in single player list is quite depressing:
Stinger GT
GA Plane (Looks like a Cessna, can be seen flying around)
Titan (C-130, only attainable with Franklin and his special ability)

The Stinger and some other cars can only be purchased from that one website luxurycars..something. Kinkda annoying i agree.

I saw the GA Plane land on the desert airport where Trevor has his hangar once, was piloted and landed by the AI.

The Titan can be obtained by breaking into the military fort. Thats where i got my jet from, although getting the Titan is a lot harder unless you use a glitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2KqAgpNk0

The Stinger can be purchased, but the Stinger GT cannot. The GT looks like a 250GTO Ferrari not a vert.

I'll look into your titan theory, but Trevor cannot save it. And it dies on Michael.
Oh right didn't know that. Yeah the Titan is pretty difficult to obtain, but if you buy the hangar at the LS aiport it should fit in there. Haven't tested it as it can apperently only hold one plane and i don't want to loose the jet.
(2013-09-28 14:25)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]So far the unplayable in single player list is quite depressing:

Cargo (Large plane)

The Cargo (Cargobob) can be bought on the internet.
(2013-09-28 18:00)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]

Cargo (Large plane)

The Cargo (Cargobob) can be bought on the internet.

You're on about the Chinook Sebas. He's on about the massive cargo plane you do a mission on and fly in a mission.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

god so.awesome
Thats very nice. I've only encountered thunder once. Maybe i should try the weather cheat.
Very nice pic Johan!

Home garages:

So stunning Wub

Vacca is my favourite sportscar. Awesome "Ferrari" sound and nice handling Biggrin
Traded in the Escalade from my garage to a Rolls-Royce which I bought from one of the websites Tongue

I just love playing with the stock markets, currently trading in around 400k with each character.

Also love Franklin's Charger! Have it all tuned and tidy, Ice White combined with carbon and Matte Black body colors and black rims. I just love that car!

Also found a copy of Chrysler Crossfire, on the yard of the one guy... After that 1 mission from him I haven't seen one. Also his car changed after the mission :/

(2013-09-28 16:35)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right didn't know that. Yeah the Titan is pretty difficult to obtain, but if you buy the hangar at the LS aiport it should fit in there. Haven't tested it as it can apperently only hold one plane and i don't want to loose the jet.

Correct it does save. Once you save it there are no more in flight issues, and you can open the hatch by punching it.

Favorite street car is probably the rapid gt coupe cabrio or sedan. Now I have only ever seen a coupe once, where should I look/be drive driving

This one is what I am looking for
[Image: vehicles-sports-rapid-gt2.jpg]

This is only for sale in the store not on the street correct?
[Image: vehicles-coupes-exemplar.jpg]

Cannot wait for this!
[Image: vehicles-sports-classics-stinger-gt.jpg]
Some recent pics Smile (Click to View)
Ford/Shelby Mustang! so Damn! GTA V so close are REAL CARS!
80% Real Car, 20% Fantasy Car! Great! Biggrin
(2013-09-28 22:29)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Michael's got a new "everyday" car too, which will be parked at the house

So it wont disappear if you park it next to house, like Tailgater? Ohmy

Nice pics Smile
Not too sure. Sometimes even the cars inside the garage disappear lol.
I feel like that's what was missing from gta was vehicle storage. Why not let us buy a dock warehouse.
You cannot change the "default" car per player , can you?

Some more things :
-Cops and other people occasionally turn hostile for no apparent reason
-Night-time seems to be 3 times longer than day
-The radio options are utterly useless. No matter if you take one of your own cars or hijack one, the radio is always playing a random channel, even tho my preference in game settings is set to off.

Just passed the story. It was so awesome.. One of the bests ever Smile
(2013-09-29 17:04)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot change the "default" car per player , can you?

Some more things :
-Cops and other people occasionally turn hostile for no apparent reason
-Night-time seems to be 3 times longer than day
-The radio options are utterly useless. No matter if you take one of your own cars or hijack one, the radio is always playing a random channel, even tho my preference in game settings is set to off.

-Cops can turn hostile, if they recognize you in a stolen car maybe? I was once attacked for no reason by civilians, but they had some gang leather jackets.
-Yeah, that kinda sucks...
-Well, sure when you steal a car, the radio won't change itself..
Nick, please keep your driving skills out of my vehicles please.

Beautyshot:

Trevor being happy, as usual:
(2013-09-29 21:13)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]..
-Well, sure when you steal a car, the radio won't change itself..

It's not limited to stolen cars. Even if I take my player's "special" car from the driveway, there is always some random station tuned in. I wonder what I can set the game-preference for, if it never has any effect.
Reference URL's