[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-11-06 22:16)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-06 22:12)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Got my 500k. Got a 391k apartment and a 10-car garage to go with it.

Good choice going for the 391k apartment man, I got it myself and I must say the view is bloody amazing! Biggrin

Naaa, i had it before but bought weazel plaza apt 101. So much better view, maybe best in the game.

Now, what i do with 500k? Confused1
Dunno what's so important about apartments tho. For me it's just a point where you spawn so the most important fact about it is, how far to walk to reach the door.

Anyways, haven't found any of the cars I was looking for ie.
- Phoenix
- Oracle 2
- Tailgater
- Bravado Youga (The only customisable van)

Haven't seen any van for days btw but I found a Sultan yesterday. If anybody wants it, I need the space.

Btw, can cars be swapped? I mean after they have got a tracker?
No,
it's not possible.

i might just check my every car that they are fully tuned... 100% armor on
my five premiun cars costs 250k already, so that 500k aint that big
amount. lol
Yeh the money value is somewhat strange, I can hardly pay the ammo bills for the missions lol
Nice, just used 500k in 5 min.. some armor updates and bulletproof tyres..
I will try to not spend it all right away, but will be hard i bet Tongue
Pipa and I recently tested the 100% armour with one of his cars. Fact is, the metal parts are pretty much bullet-proof but the armour doesn't seem to have any effect on the windows. All bullets went straight through.
Its good thing that there isnt bulletproof windows lol..
(2013-11-07 12:12)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa and I recently tested the 100% armour with one of his cars. Fact is, the metal parts are pretty much bullet-proof but the armour doesn't seem to have any effect on the windows. All bullets went straight through.

Yeah kinda dissapointing. I also noticed that during heavy crashes the car takes a lot less damage. I have hit a few cars headon at speed and only the 3rd time the front lights got taken out. Never had problems with wheels getting stuck either.

Another weird feature is the armor does not add weight to your car, so it will perform as good as it did without armor.
That's nice. I blew my money on a monroe. Regretting that as my 9f needs upgrades. I need 8 more races.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Stupid that gallery takes only 96 shots, i hate to delete pics all the time.
Tailgater cruise (Click to View)
I seriously am gonna need one of those very soon.. Glare
Sweet pics Smile
Great shots Ras. Gonna share some of mine:
Awesome pics Pipa. Was great fun Tongue

We gotta do more cruises in other cars.
Doh I have 3 tailgaters lol. Must have happened while I was in class lol.
seems my ps3 has started working again, dont know for how long though Ohmy
For anyone else wondering about ammo loss after a death, i just found this:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/641909-losing...nigun-etc/

Minigun is useless

(2013-11-07 23:55)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]seems my ps3 has started working again, dont know for how long though Ohmy

Finally, makke has been trolling me the whole time. I need help.
Lol Pipa. Guess its time for me to boot up GTAV again. Haven't played it in a while now.
Reference URL's