[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-29 17:04)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot change the "default" car per player , can you?

Some more things :
-Cops and other people occasionally turn hostile for no apparent reason
-Night-time seems to be 3 times longer than day
-The radio options are utterly useless. No matter if you take one of your own cars or hijack one, the radio is always playing a random channel, even tho my preference in game settings is set to off.

You can mod the default player car and it will keep those mods, but no you can't change them.

When you are standing around you will hear people complain about you and some will tell you they will call the cops. Will happen more often with Trevor or Franklin as people dislike their color,smell or clothes.
Cops will at times tell you to piss off and if you fail to comply you will get wanted. Turn up the volume you might have missed them telling you to do so.

The 3 character default cars always have the same radio station no matter what i do, but the cars that i save do have the same radio station that i selected.
Reminds me that i once walked up to a policeman outside a station, said "hi" and then he got pissed, reached for his gun and there i had a one star Tongue
Its great fun to show middlefinger to other road users as they will get mad and try to take you off from your car. Smile
(2013-09-30 12:48)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Its great fun to show middlefinger to other road users as they will get mad and try to take you off from your car. Smile

What button is that?
use the fists as a weapon in the car. you can even point the finger at certain persons Smile
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Anyone find the rat truck yet?
Nice trucking S1...Rolleyes

Franklin's cruising rides.. other one is moving to Grove str. Garage when i find Phoenix.

Had...to..take...pic..
(2013-09-30 14:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone find the rat truck yet?

Not yet. Wont be able to continue either, friend took back his game. Getting my own copy friday. Thumbdown

I did however stumble upon a Porsche Carrera (you know, the old awesome one) look-a-like, tuned it, went with it ona mission, then had to leave it.. I still have to find a new one, haven't seen a single one ever since. Cursing
(2013-09-30 18:50)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]I did however stumble upon a Porsche Carrera (you know, the old awesome one) look-a-like, tuned it, went with it ona mission, then had to leave it.. I still have to find a new one, haven't seen a single one ever since. Cursing
You should be able to get it at the impound lot.
(2013-09-30 14:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone find the rat truck yet?

Found the Rat Loader at the Sandy Shores beach, not far east from where the Duster spawns, also there is one
im struggling to find the futo atm searched for hours, all spawn points etc, not a single one in a long time before i unlocked trevor was last time, doing my head in!
There was a lot Futos driving around few mins ago...
They stopped spawning as much since my story progressed as well, still find them around the Burger Shot near LS Ponsonbys often enough, also try going near the spawnpoints in different vehicles, as that seems to affect it a bit
Treemendous parking Biggrin

(2013-09-30 21:48)Some0ne Wrote: [ -> ]They stopped spawning as much since my story progressed as well

I find the spawning a bit odd aswell, at times i see a lot of corquettes driving around and then they are gone for a while again. Similar with other cars.
Franky, there's a Tree Top bus stop?
yeah i was told there was, guess i was lied to Sad
now we wait for online, hours remaining
Reference URL's