[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wrong link blade Tongue

http://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/m.../gtaonline

But if you sold one 9.5k car every 48 mins of your play time. You would end up with 1766406,25 $.
You must ve sold a lot of your tuned cars right?

Well i just think they should have taken action right away and not just now. Problem existed for ages and all they did was decrease the payouts so the legit players got screwed over massively.
The only thing they did increase was the temptation to exploit the game, certainly did it for me.

Haven't heard of any glitcher being banned, just people with massive amounts of money.
Some eventhough they only received large amounts from modders against their will.
To me it's no fun. I just like to drive around and blow stuff up. I don't want to race or do missions. I already did that in the storyline.
(2013-12-18 18:22)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't heard of any glitcher being banned, just people with massive amounts of money.
Some eventhough they only received large amounts from modders against their will.

Hah, bye Sarg and 11mil Sad
Haha i doubt anything is going to happen to us. I'm not worried and if it does then we can only blame ourselves.

It was fun while it lasted Tongue.
Sounds like I shouldn't be too sad that I can't afford a PS3 + GTA V Smile
(2013-12-18 21:12)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Haha i doubt anything is going to happen to us. I'm not worried and if it does then we can only blame ourselves.

It was fun while it lasted Tongue.

I don't really think they gonna ban any of the persons who only benefited from glitches, because literally everyone who played online did that more or less.
I think they main targets are those who hacked into the network protocol to gain absurd amounts of xp and money, those will be rather easy to find. Furthermore, USA is the country of lawsuits over nothing so I don't even expect them to ban anyone.
They probably just delete their character and that's it.
Yeah i don't think so either. Lets just see what happens, not like we can do anything about it.
I agree with Chuck about just banning or deleting players who hacked the coding.
750k adder lol..

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Wow 25% off the Buzzard, what a great deal if you forget that they raised it's price to 2mio.
/s
How to get 750k anyway? Especially after they eliminated all the money-making missions.
Farm coveted..
Nice pics.

Who wants to go into the atc tower with me tomorrow?
(2013-12-22 04:46)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Who wants to go into the atc tower with me tomorrow?

Fort Zancudo?
GTA Online glitching never cease to amaze me. I came down to my garage just now and saw this.... someone's cars spawned in a pile of mess in MY garage Thumbup
Vincent killed someone with a huge bounty.......... *jelly*
Reference URL's