[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got to love the Futo Laugh
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Some offroading with the G-Class

Would be nice to have the HVY Cutter too, all that collateral damage..
The last pic looks really awesome.
[Image: 1unt.jpg]
Franklin's monstertruck Thumbup
[Image: izfc.jpg]
michael's casual ride Tongue
oh and why am i the only muscle in tc crew Tongue
Trevor is a badass and the best character must say.

Got him a epic santa beard and a beercompanys cap. YEEEEHAA.
(2013-09-27 15:33)max913 Wrote: [ -> ]oh and why am i the only muscle in tc crew Tongue

Guess nobody knew who you were. I upgraded you Smile.
Ohhh yeahhh... Friend is bringing over GTAV tonight. Biggrin
This game is awesomee!

If you havent already, be sure to join the TC Community over at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tc_community so we all can have fun when Online is launched!
(2013-09-27 21:22)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]This game is awesomee!

love that car Wub makes an awesome sound
for anyone after a serious crew, PM me on here as im gathering some people up to join that are serious for winning and high ranking, already got a good team going and expanding and looking for plenty more Smile, no time wasters or people mucking about please
Game just rocks. Anyone found a Daemon yet?
[Image: 1266407_10152246259051562_1703458109_o.jpg]
[Image: 1270779_10152246260056562_2072375575_o.jpg]
F yea!

Johan your photography skills never cease to amaze me, good job! Smile
haha thanks.. just woke up after going to bed at 5. MUST...PLAY....AGAIN...
Anyone found HVY Cutter yet? Been looking for it.. Smile
(2013-09-27 23:40)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]for anyone after a serious crew, PM me on here as im gathering some people up to join that are serious for winning and high ranking, already got a good team going and expanding and looking for plenty more Smile, no time wasters or people mucking about please

(2013-09-27 21:36)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]If you havent already, be sure to join the TC Community over at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tc_community so we all can have fun when Online is launched!

?
(2013-09-28 07:45)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone found HVY Cutter yet? Been looking for it.. Smile

Currently unknown whether it is obtainable in free-roam, but if it is, it would probably be found in the subway tunnel under construction by the closed Pillbox North station.

That's what the wiki says Tongue
So far the unplayable in single player list is quite depressing:
Stinger GT
Dock Handler
Cutter
Freight (Train)
Cargo (Large plane)
Annihilator (Heli)
Buzzard (Unarmed)
GA Plane (Looks like a Cessna, can be seen flying around)
Titan (C-130, only attainable with Franklin and his special ability)

And a few others I am forgetting.
(2013-09-28 14:25)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]So far the unplayable in single player list is quite depressing:
Stinger GT
GA Plane (Looks like a Cessna, can be seen flying around)
Titan (C-130, only attainable with Franklin and his special ability)

The Stinger and some other cars can only be purchased from that one website luxurycars..something. Kinkda annoying i agree.

I saw the GA Plane land on the desert airport where Trevor has his hangar once, was piloted and landed by the AI.

The Titan can be obtained by breaking into the military fort. Thats where i got my jet from, although getting the Titan is a lot harder unless you use a glitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2KqAgpNk0
(2013-09-28 08:13)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-27 23:40)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]for anyone after a serious crew, PM me on here as im gathering some people up to join that are serious for winning and high ranking, already got a good team going and expanding and looking for plenty more Smile, no time wasters or people mucking about please

(2013-09-27 21:36)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]If you havent already, be sure to join the TC Community over at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tc_community so we all can have fun when Online is launched!

?
Im making my own crew for serious players after high ranking im nothing to do with the tc one thats completely different
Reference URL's