[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah i removed my scripthook and trainer mods that i've been using in SP. Don't feel like risking it. I hope they stop doing that though, as i really want to see and use some nice mods in SP like GTA IV. I guess they ban for mods in SP too since Online is just a click away. Would be better if they were seperate .exe's.
They say you can block internet access through your firewall and play in "offline" mode if you plan on using single player and mods alot.

GG
New Asked & Answered article from Rockstar
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...d_05072015

About mods
"We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways."
Good job avoiding that car...nvm

Howlin is his own worst enenmy

So is Nick

Nick is such a handsome plastic surgery accident.

[Image: 27BZK6d.jpg]
Didn't work how I had planned it... Sad
Who wanna join me in some money making tonight around 7pm?
(2015-05-26 15:50)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Who wanna join me in some money making tonight around 7pm?

I'm in, GMT I guess ?
Yeah.
Is there a way to get FIB Buffalo on story mode, on PC version? It doesn't appear on the satellites on PC..
New content update coming next week!
[Image: actual_1433168928.jpg]

[Image: actual_1433169182.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...-next-week
I feel like they should have just called this 'The Gullwing Doors Update'. New cars look good, although the gold reskins of existing aircraft is pretty lazy, and they'll probably charge extortionate prices for them.

The fact it's referred to as part 1 is promising though, hopefully it means more similar content will be coming soon.
Damn, if they announced the update earlier I would wait for the gold Swift. Now I have the classic Swift instead.. Still awesome that we will get an update.
(2015-06-02 14:08)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, if they announced the update earlier I would wait for the gold Swift. Now I have the classic Swift instead.. Still awesome that we will get an update.
It'd probably be quite a bit more expensive anyway Tongue
(2015-06-02 14:45)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02 14:08)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, if they announced the update earlier I would wait for the gold Swift. Now I have the classic Swift instead.. Still awesome that we will get an update.
It'd probably be quite a bit more expensive anyway Tongue

I would be saving up money for it then Tongue.
Phawh I'm totally saving for that 300SL Gullwing!
Thank god I have 7 million! That update looks sweet.
Ill Gottens DLC released tomorrow! Smile
(2015-06-09 15:36)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ill Gottens DLC released tomorrow! Smile

I already made some money today, so I can buy some cool stuff tommorow Smile
I got 500K not sure if that will be enough.
Judging by the other prices, I reckon you'll get a handbag for that.
Reference URL's