[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-11 21:31)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]So you were the one that blew me up, I was already wondering why the *Removed* I blew up that quickly, lol.
Was this about the jets v bikers? In any case I got an easy lock on the bikers when I took the jet and I have no idea how I managed to survive when I took the bike - the last jet must have crashed Tongue
(2013-10-11 19:11)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Ah alright, but it can really help if we can communicate efficiently.

(2013-10-11 20:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it best to be in like TS while playing?

Some people don't have their pc next to their ps3/xbox.

(2013-10-11 20:39)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I do hear your, but not very well Unsure there should be option to adjust volume.

Ah that sucks, the quality of the mic in ts is fine, but on the ps it becomes really crappy. You can however turn the volume of us up by decreasing the game+music sounds.

(2013-10-11 20:47)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]That. I had the G35 headset of Paul on 100% yesterday and everyone was still so damn quiet. Mellow

Can't turn it up higher than 5. :/ You can put the volume of the game+music down and increase the volume of the tv.
----

TS sounds a lot better though, so we might aswell stick to that if needed.

----
One from yesterday, was good fun.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

and when you leave the game your player becomes an npc kinda funny.

Time to find me a dozer
Always makes me laugh how the character runs off as an NPC when someone leave the game Tongue

Flying past a bridge

Sarg and i gun shopping
I crashed a plane into someone's heli. Stole a jet then shot someone down pulled a reverse dive into a building
(2013-10-12 01:19)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-11 19:11)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Ah alright, but it can really help if we can communicate efficiently.

(2013-10-11 20:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it best to be in like TS while playing?

Some people don't have their pc next to their ps3/xbox.

(2013-10-11 20:39)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I do hear your, but not very well Unsure there should be option to adjust volume.

Ah that sucks, the quality of the mic in ts is fine, but on the ps it becomes really crappy. You can however turn the volume of us up by decreasing the game+music sounds.

(2013-10-11 20:47)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]That. I had the G35 headset of Paul on 100% yesterday and everyone was still so damn quiet. Mellow

Can't turn it up higher than 5. :/ You can put the volume of the game+music down and increase the volume of the tv.
----

TS sounds a lot better though, so we might aswell stick to that if needed.

----
One from yesterday, was good fun.

and when you leave the game your player becomes an npc kinda funny.

yeah I have the voice.chat going through the headset and game sounds through the speakers.. lol.

and boy, did I have a laugh when a friend of mine.went npc.. we chased it, and then it got.ran over. by a truck
(2013-10-12 01:47)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Time to find me a dozer

Can't put it into your garage, i tried meh.

Got my favourite tools now, mercenaries and airstrike.
Why kill a douche when you can send others to do your dirtywork.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cif7o59n9RQ
Lol nice Laugh
500,000$ should get a few airstrikes
Damnit.. Missed out on a shitload of money. Bought 50.000.000 (singleplayer) worth of stocks in a company at $175.35. Then it jumped up to $175.7, but as it was on $175.8 earlier, I figured I'd wait a bit more. Then.. It dropped to $175.4 again, wich is when I sold all the stocks. Now the same company is doing $177.40 Sad
Just got my new home Biggrin

Garage for 6 vehicles and an apartment.
Sorry about the kick ras. We were trying to unlock the tuning options in the ls customs in a very quick way Tongue. Nice home.

If you want to do the same: Go to the prison, races are 30seconds and switch the one who wins to make it fair.
Oh i didnt realize it was a kick, just thought it failed or something Tongue Might have to try that.

I earned the last money i needed for the apartment by doing a few Survivals with random people. If you survive 9-10 waves you get 18k. If you only survive a few, you still get around 8k, so pretty easy money Smile
Sup bitches.

Lol, after I lost the cops chasing me, a random dog attacked one of the officers, killed him and the other cops shot the dog.

It's like what happened in that video! (sort of)
Installing the data ..
Lol that mission we just had with planes. I landed mine safely but then it exploded saying Chuck exploded me and then it said Mission Passed anyway Tongue
How the hell do i get into a vehicle as passenger?????

Im going nuts
Just wait untill someone is sitting as driver, then hit the button to enter a car, wich you'll join as passenger.
Reference URL's