[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-22 13:16)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Just passed survival for the first time Smile was great fun.

20k cash, 3400rp and trophy Wink

Meh I find racing is less hassle. 13k cash and 3000rp if you come first and that's just for 1 lap that takes less than 2 minutes. Tongue
I was chasing that trophy Tongue
New car for Franklin
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Makke rarely cleans his apartment
Spotted this ricer today

Some bald black man in his midlife crisis.
How's the servers and saving doing atm? I'm a bit wary of hopping on after some of the hiccups I've experienced last week or so. The first supplement of 250k shouldn't be too far away, probably likely spending it on a few cars or so.
Haha, lol Laugh

@Ras, you should come clean your bottles Rolleyes Tongue

Servers are fine, no probs atm
(2013-10-22 19:30)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, lol Laugh

@Ras, you should come clean your bottles Rolleyes Tongue
Shhh that most definitely wasnt me Tongue
Just did a mission with a few randoms and he accidently blew my car up. He had to pay 12.5k while the mission paid 2.5k. Guess he was mad.

Guess who i got inspiration from... (Click to View)
The sniper is so much fun online. Been trolling this gang with sticky bombs and sniper for about 20 minutes they still didn't kill me xD
Haha, pretty cool, Ras. Smile
Nice pic ras Smile.

And for all the people that are still looking for easy/quick cash.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...in_out_of/

Wish i had seen that earlier, now i only have 2 spots left in my garage.
Not sure if I got that correctly. You store a car that you will get in a mission in your garage and sell it afterwards?
Correct. However a thing i did wrong at first was picking up the evidence, so don't do that.

1. Get the mission "Out of court settlement" from Martin at rank 22
2. Kill the person in the car
3. Get in the car without picking up the evidence
4. Put the car in your garage
5. Fail the mission - kill yourself/destroy evidence
6. Restart the mission
7. repeat till garage is full

Then just sell them to ls customs, can't confirm that they sell for 22k as i haven't done that yet.
Nice, gonna take a year until I got enough garages or even level 30 lol
Just get a good garage any lvl 30 can host it for you and then just leave. Although it might take a few tries till it appears.

Just sold one for 22k, so it is probably one of the best ways to get easy money.
But you still can only sell one per day (42 minutes) from what I've read. That makes it rather unattractive again.
I always sell a car to ls customs once in a while, it's easy money. Obviously it will take a bit till you have sold all of the 22k ones, but they aren't going to dissapear.
Wait, you say it will stay in your garage even if you sold it? And you can sell it over and over again?
Maybe worded wrong, if you put 5-10, depending on the amount of space you have in your garage, it will basicly be money that might not be in your wallet/bank account but it's there and won't dissapear until you have sold it.

I used to store these high selling ballers in my garage when i had lots of space at the start.
Then when i was close to a ls customs i just called the mechanic and sold it, -> easy money.
Reference URL's