[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hahah so powerful Biggrin
Only way to preorder this is from Steam i guess or in your local stores. Whatever you guys do, don't preorder this from any CD key site.

They are all sending out following messages:

from g2play
Dear Customer,

We have unfortunately received information from the developers of GTA V that the box key, which was sold in our store, is not going to activate the game on Steam. This means that along with the key you would have to own a physical copy of the game to activate it."
Damn you Ras Tongue.

Nice find Priit and thanks for the info.
Tongue

Yeah i want it off Steam but they haven't activated a Preorder button yet -.-
(2015-01-12 19:12)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Tongue

Yeah i want it off Steam but they haven't activated a Preorder button yet -.-

+1
Surprise surprise.... PC release postponed two months

New release date of March 24, 2015.

However i'm pleased to see that the system specs aren't very insane.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...stem-specs
Not "very" insane.

My PC fits the minimum specifications just barely...
By that i mean they are similar to any other newer game Smile
65GB INSTALLATION!? Flipping heck! Must be mad aha!

Either way I can't wait for this to come out on PC. Apparently it can run on very small specs too some people say even a office computer, although I'm a little skeptical.
Oh well, but I really have a good feeling about this one. Instead of rushing it done, I hope they are using the two months for optimizing and fixing bugs that would otherwise have bothered alot of people.

Regarding the system requirements, I find them very fair. Not as bad as GTA IV was when they first released it, but then again GTA IV was very poorly optimized. If GTA V has been optimized slightly better, I'd be so happy. I mean, the recommend a last-gen mainstream CPU and a last-gen mainstream graphics card too, so most people should be able to play it fine. Also, the fact that the minimum requirements are that low, makes me think about optimization again, because if they can make it run on hardware from 2008, I'm sure they have done SOMETHING right this time. Thumbup1
It would be a bad move from them not to learn from the GTA IV issues, and they probably know this and this may be why its postponed, to avoid all the problems.
Nice news!

what 4K resolution! Look ultra textures look amazing better than Ps4 weak! lol...

[Image: pcmichael_full.jpg]
60fps>4k lol
(2015-01-13 21:03)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]60fps>4k lol

4k can run 60fps! Tongue

it call this:
[Image: 54b5893034c01-Glorious_PC4k.jpg]
(2015-01-13 20:43)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Nice news!

what 4K resolution! Look ultra textures look amazing better than Ps4 weak! lol...

[MUHGFXE3VERSION:-DDDDDDDDDDD]

I call bullshot on that.
Decided to give Trevor a few new cars

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
(2015-01-13 20:43)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Nice news!

*snip*

[Image: lol.png]
I'm a bit iffy about the tire textures, they look cartoony in that shot.
..xD..
you can now pre order the game on steam Biggrin
Reference URL's