[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whose that black one is? Wink sarg?
Mine Tongue Pipa got the other ones.
Good color choice, got black one too. Looks so nice Smile
I've been thinking it would be nice if all us who got one of those were in some sort of a security/guard team (under the TC crew). Been trying to find a good clothes set that could go for a uniform. Would be nice if when we were guarding we would be in that same uniform in them cars Tongue

Things we could guard would be crew member and maybe even other players if they paid us for our services Tongue
Thats an awesome idea lol. Just like Merryweather Tongue
Yes lets give Merry some competition lol.
(2013-10-17 21:52)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Sarg and i did get few days ago Sheriff SUVs too. Its nice that you can paint it for free.

And you can stand on the side of it which is just awesome.

Also a beauty from a few minutes ago.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
I can find prettier views in GTA 5 than anywhere irl lol.
Beautiful pic Smile

Btw, my Ironhide got duplicated earlier, if someone just would have wanted fully tuned free Sandking XL... but there was nobody online Tongue
Nice Makee, shame i wasnt there.

Pipa's and mine
Sarg joined us

Mine and Pipa's getting a wash
Nice pics.

Ras giving sarg and myself a lift

Car in a Titan although it only survived in there for a short time, but we made it in the air.

(2013-10-17 22:35)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, my Ironhide got duplicated earlier

You could could sell it, Johan sold my fully modded gauntlet duplicate yesterday and made around 50k.
The car explosion blew out all the left engines so i was flying only with the right ones to Sandy Shores lol. It was surprisingly easy to handle.
So this guy tried to kill me. Not having that

My Futo Biggrin I need a bigger garage

Hotknife love
I wish you could own an apartment plus a garagebox or 2.... I filled up my 10 car garage, without even buying a single one of them.
(2013-10-17 23:44)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Car in a Titan although it only survived in there for a short time, but we made it in the air.

Didnt know you can sit there.. would be nice to fill it with bunch of guys, fly to space and jump off Laugh

Edit: So, 1.04 is out and it seems like they cutted payouts again.. (looking R* news comments)

Also hilarious how most of those guys are complaining, how bad the game is because they didnt receive stimulus package moneys at start of this new patch Laugh
(2013-10-18 07:06)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: So, 1.04 is out and it seems like they cutted payouts again.. (looking R* news comments)

Also hilarious how most of those guys are complaining, how bad the game is because they didnt receive stimulus package moneys at start of this new patch Laugh

Meh Sad ... Haven't seen the change logs yet, so i don't want to guess but if they did that is quite a poor move.

Constant and endless grinding of money is just boring. Especially poor for the people that lost cars and have to regain their money, while that bug still seems not to be fixed.
Yeah, trying to get Base Invaders atm to see if they lowered it.
That patch just adds a function that makes it possible for them to add money to players accounts, which means from now on they are able to send out the money they promised.

Also,

Rockstar Games Wrote:Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Rockstar Games Wrote:R* Q36 minutes ago
Hey guys, in regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$. We're aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we've confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update. Thanks for understanding and stay tuned to the Newswire for more details.
(2013-10-18 13:34)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]That patch just adds a function that makes it possible for them to add money to players accounts, which means from now on they are able to send out the money they promised.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...pdate.html

There is more to it and apparently people report as makke said that the mission pay got nerfed. Haven't tested it yet, will have a go now.

E: Nvm found it. http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm...atch-Notes
So basicly they want us all to buy ingame cash with our real money.
Where do you see them say that Pipa?

Fog

Lights demo

Hanging out in my apartment

Sunset

Moon at sea