[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But you have to pay for PS4 online, right? Ewwww
Well ok, thats not bad Biggrin
(2014-11-04 21:24)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]But you have to pay for PS4 online, right? Ewwww

Lol. I never even knew I was paying for it as my online account went straight from my PS3 to PS4.

I guess my parents'll be in for a nice surprise... Tongue
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...ory-so-far
Rockstar Wrote:We know you’re all excited for more Updates to come and we’ve got some really exciting stuff in the works to continue adding to, expanding and evolving the world of Grand Theft Auto Online – including the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists which will be available for all four consoles as the first GTA Online Update to happen after the game launches on PS4 and Xbox One. We’ll have some details on that very soon as well.

Finally? Biggrin
Wuuuh nice!
LOL

Quote:Heists: Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...ng-Updates

Wouldn't bet on it.
More like next spring.
Its downloaded onto my xbox one for the release tonight! (digital preorder) This game is the single reason I bought an xbox haha.

Blade3562 is my gamertag look forward to cruises!
I'm ready for tomorrow at 6am GMT+1!!

11 hours left.
A long first person video

It looks and probably feels same as far cry's driving.
It feels like GTA driving.
(2014-11-18 11:33)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]It feels like GTA driving.

Must be quite a shit in first-person? Biggrin
A longer video if you're interested:

Looks alright. Will wait for the PC version.
Anybody want to play on PS4 tomorrow?
I love it. Feels like a more fun Forza with first person, However for a game with a 50 GB digital download the car interiors still have pathetic textures.

I love my 4 door skyline I bought.

Can you own two garages yet?
(2014-11-18 22:41)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I love it. Feels like a more fun Forza with first person, However for a game with a 50 GB digital download the car interiors still have pathetic textures.

I love my 4 door skyline I bought.

Can you own two garages yet?

This is where the PC and mods can help Biggrin
It looks like the days when LFS had 512x512 textures it should be 2048x2048 instead.
(2014-11-18 23:35)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the days when LFS had 512x512 textures it should be 2048x2048 instead.

You should know by now that these "Next Gen" Console can't handle highres textures. They still use gradual loading of textures on the XB1 and PS4 Mellow Until you actually stop or get close it wont even load the textures fully..

Here's a tip, sell that console and upgrade your PC with the money if it needs it.

The secret (Click to View)
Reference URL's