[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah ok, did anybody try to sell them directly during the mission? Maybe the 1 per day limit is deactivated then.

Eh, what about faked races btw? Dont they bring much money and RP ?
I should earn some cash and get cheetah or entity Rolleyes
(2013-10-23 15:33)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, did anybody try to sell them directly during the mission? Maybe the 1 per day limit is deactivated then.

Eh, what about faked races btw? Dont they bring much money and RP ?

1. Not tested yet, but i remember from a mission a while back that the lsc was disabled during missions.

2. Few of us did some, to unlock the tuning options. They give quite a lot of money and rp.
Afaik most people grind this now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8Hr4rpsmY

E: small edit, rank is level 22. And lsc is closed during that mission.
Anyone else having problems with cocky mechanic..? He says that he is occupied everytime i call him.
(2013-10-23 16:05)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Afaik most people grind this now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8Hr4rpsmY

Lol the title says 7000RP per race but the winner in the video only to ~1000.

I do prefer the one on the Airforce Base tho, mainly because of the 90-degree turns, easier for me with gamepad than endless long bends. One lap is only ~ 42 sec there on a Sanchez bike. No idea how those two would compare profit-wise.
(2013-10-24 06:15)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-23 16:05)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Afaik most people grind this now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8Hr4rpsmY

I do prefer the one on the Airforce Base tho, mainly because of the 90-degree turns, easier for me with gamepad than endless long bends. One lap is only ~ 42 sec there on a Sanchez bike. No idea how those two would compare profit-wise.

I do the Down the Drain race. Its just 2 straights with left hand bends at the ends. If you get in with level 50s-70s with 8 players the top winning prize is 13k and 3000RP. That's for one lap that takes 1 minute 20 seconds.
(2013-10-24 07:59)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]

I do the Down the Drain race. Its just 2 straights with left hand bends at the ends. If you get in with level 50s-70s with 8 players the top winning prize is 13k and 3000RP. That's for one lap that takes 1 minute 20 seconds.
use crimnal records each lap is 28 or so seconds Smile
(2013-10-24 10:10)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-24 07:59)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]

use crimnal records each lap is 28 or so seconds Smile

Mhmm, I would but glitching to a high level for me just ruins the experience and if Rockstar decide to many people have used the glitch they'll just put you back to rank 0.. I've seen it happen in so many games before..
Opinions, Cheetah or Entity? Will maybe get enough money today.
(2013-10-24 06:15)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Lol the title says 7000RP per race but the winner in the video only to ~1000.

Afaik overtakes, slipstreaming, etc gives you rp aswell so 7k rp was most likely not a lie. Can't really tell as i have never done that.

(2013-10-24 11:32)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Opinions, Cheetah or Entity? Will maybe get enough money today.

I like the Entity drives nice and accelerates really quickly. Tuning it will be expensive though.
Six crates so far lol..

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Just realized they are taking their time with that stimulus $ package. Meh.
Lucky duck! Lol. I'm up to 105k! Saving for the z type or stinger gt. Maybe the jb700.
(2013-10-24 18:36)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Just realized they are taking their time with that stimulus $ package. Meh.

Well with all those cheaters/glitchers, they might want to close the loopholes first and/or ban these people.

They could work a bit on the communication though.
Yeah its that they rarely say anything when there's news that bugs me.
Nolifer or cheater.. saw 501 level guy today with Ras, lol
Finally got an apartment. Now I have to customize all these hotknifes or replace them with stingers lol

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
(2013-10-24 21:25)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Nolifer or cheater.. saw 501 level guy today with Ras, lol

Nolifer cheater, maybe? Tongue

(2013-10-25 05:30)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally got an apartment. Now I have to customize all these hotknifes or replace them with stingers lol

[Img]

Where do you need all those hotknifes? o.O

Aint 1 enough?
Good luck getting rid of them when you want a different car in your garage Tongue. Heard of people that got their wrong car replaced and lost good cars.

@roba collectors edition
Didn't they fix that with the patch last week?
Reference URL's