[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on join me!
Here ya go chuck, you are guaranteed to get it from dirt road by the river.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I'm looking for an Obey Rocote. Why is it I see them all the time til I want one!

Got it!
Nice Quote today in PSN ingame chatroom:

Makke suicid* (with Titan)
Makke: land (I was in shamal)
Zkadet suicid* (Tried to land on the beach, but hit a tree, explode Tongue)
Sargent: Job done xd

And some offroad:
(2013-11-08 05:06)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Here ya go chuck, you are guaranteed to get it from dirt road by the river.

Gah, "guarantee" and "car" doesn't really fit together tbh. I couldn't find a single van checking all roads any close to any river.

However, I think I found a reliable way to get a Merryweather Jeep. Where the Airforce Base end into the ocean is a little road. This is were you can start a gang attack, the Gang uses 2 MW jeeps.
Chuck its in the mission dirt road bot just on a dirt road lol. Do thw mission dirt road and follow the dirt road, make the left to go down to the river and you will see it. Tested 4 times.
When you play online are you in a private session just for friends or do you start a crew session? Wanted to join some of you but didnĀ“t work.
Closed crew session Smile
Usually we are in a crew session and you should be able to join us. Could be that they were doing jobs.

Just add some/most of us on the ps3 and you will be able to click our name and you can join those sessions. Also makes it easier to invite you to the ps3 chat we use to communicate.
Ahh okay then i will do that. Thanks guys
few from yesterday,

Ras was doing stoppies...

and my Feltzer fitted well under Sandking, bit dark photo Tongue
Haha nice Makee.

Some from last night and today

Visiting Blade's neighborhood

Visiting Paleto Bay

Pipa joined me

Sarg meets the train

My newest car

Sandking's out for a drive

Who's on tonight? Thinking of joining the crew temporarily, until my brother wants the PS3 back. Where are you communicating? PSN, TS3?

Seems there's a problem. I need to log in to my brothers account to even join the crew. :/
There's PS chat room for TCCD (text) but people should also jump on TS, would make communicating much easier.

But yeah, I'll be around cola.
Okay I just joined the crew with my brothers account called "Sandcat4444".

He will leave the group whenever he needs the PS3 back. Smile
Haha me and Sarge looking fancy has *Removed*

I cannot connect to psn? Wtf mate
Looks like we will be getting the cargobob back.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm...-200620447
Nice pics Ras Smile

And Pipa, everyone complaining, thats just hilarious Laugh

Just few from today..

Finally! My obey lineup is completely done! (Well minus performance on the 9f coupe and RocotoGreedy

And all main character cars located, except the bagger. Going to need help duplicating cars so I can rearrange the garage to get them all side by side!
Saw a bagger yesterday, they appear as random as any other vehicle. Infact I even had one with my 1st character. Didn't really want it, but there was some crash and it was literally lying 15m from my garage, so I took it in.

Some misc pics:

That Asia thing super stunt was a bit far. Landed on some balcony:

Police wasn't amused that I robbed the money transport.

Random roof lol
Reference URL's