[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because the old one was stuck on level 14. All further progress was being reset every time I loaded the game.
(2013-10-21 13:40)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Because the old one was stuck on level 14. All further progress was being reset every time I loaded the game.

They posted an update 14mins ago, which as usual has a lot of information in it.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm...GTA-Online
dingdong, lost all psn friends again..

Everytime i try to join someones mission it says server is full o.O
Big fat baloney that is. "We're investigating" blah blah, "no loss in progress just delay". That's just rubbish. Imagine I bought House #A, quit and reload the game and getting a savegame from before the moment I bought house #A ,then buy house #B instead. That's a paradox, nobody can solve that, not even Einstein and especially not those suckers from Rockstar.
I find it funny how it tells me someone beat my time in a race with a 33sec time and then shortly after it tells me they beat me again with 34 sec time but i happen to have done a 28sec time in that particular race lol.
Any one else having problems with their PSN friends list dissapears ?
(2013-10-21 17:17)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Any one else having problems with their PSN friends list dissapears ?

Judging by previous replies in the thread - it's not just you.
The friends disappeared from me too on PSN, but I just did the most standard thing ever - Restarted the system, logged in again and.. Got my friends back!
Apparently with a modded ps3 and modded game files you can change the reward yourself. Just had one guy in a mission that earned 1.8million.

Looks like rockstar isn't winning this race.
Cheating ruins the game..
Guess they are trying to fix their game before they punish cheater and glitcher.
They are punishing good players and making it miserable on them instead of fixing glitches.
Funny mission today. Ras and sarg died near the end, i finished the last guys and almost had it when i ran into the rear blade of my chopper. Was speechless at my own stupidity.

(2013-10-21 15:58)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny how it tells me someone beat my time in a race with a 33sec time and then shortly after it tells me they beat me again with 34 sec time but i happen to have done a 28sec time in that particular race lol.

Yeah had the same happen, also told me Johan bought a new car so i am waiting for the pics from him. Tongue

(2013-10-21 19:08)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]They are punishing good players and making it miserable on them instead of fixing glitches.

Yeah true, you could do missions with us. They don't pay that well anymore, but 7-12.5k are still bareable i guess. Invited you a few times, but you never accept.
(2013-10-21 23:11)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah true, you could do missions with us. They don't pay that well anymore, but 7-12.5k are still bareable i guess. Invited you a few times, but you never accept.

Guess who left their PS3 on when they went out to work on the rabbit.

-> This Guy.
Ah i see Smile
(2013-10-21 18:21)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]The friends disappeared from me too on PSN, but I just did the most standard thing ever - Restarted the system, logged in again and.. Got my friends back!

I restarted like 15 times, unplugged my ps3 and so boss!
What was that guy on about in the mission we just had? Couldnt understand him but i think he was complaining about something?
(2013-10-21 23:44)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]What was that guy on about in the mission we just had? Couldnt understand him but i think he was complaining about something?

Called someone of us a *Removed*, while he basicly ruined the first mission.
So i annoyed him a bit.
I'm online now! Hit me up!
Just passed survival for the first time Smile was great fun.

20k cash, 3400rp and trophy Wink
Reference URL's