[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can plug in any USB keyboard or Bluetooth keyboard and use it with a PS3.
Thanks Blade i should have thought of that years ago. Just grabbed one of the USB keyboards i had lying around and it works perfectly. I'll type more now!
I heard a lot of explosions when the mission was starting... Before I knew it I was blown up. What were the chances...
yeah it was a glitch with a titan i was driving xD
But what I laughed at the most was the fact only I was the victim of said glitch which wasted one of our team lives Laugh
In other news: Enjoying my new appartment
Going to buy similar apartment when stimulus package comes Smile
Now im just focusing to tune up my rides.
(2013-10-14 21:32)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Going to buy similar apartment when stimulus package comes Smile
Now im just focusing to tune up my rides.

Indeed that is quite expensive. Got this rice bucket today, felt like being a boyracer.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Was playing with Nick (Stingray1700), and thought it'd be fun to try and land a heli on a train, and do stuff on the train. Well, first and last attempt with the heli ended like this;

So we just simply jumped on the train's empty trailer, climbed and ran there, shot cops and hid between the cars.. Eventually we got 5 stars and I stole that swat ranger, drove away from the train and escaped lol. Around 5 cars and 2 heli's were involved but Nick was shooting at them still from the train so they went after him and forgot me Tongue
Lucky you Roba.
Nice shot RJ.

Few of us visited some random guy's (NPC) house while he was outside having a smoke

Got a Sultan, then i made it a RS.

Custom seats and rollcage

Sarg, with a bounty on his head, being cautious
That Sultan handles so well, very nice car. Might get myself one when i get bigger garage.
Bleh, I've already filled my 6 car garage...

Cavalcade, Sultan, Dominator, 2d Schafter, SWAT Ranger, Sandking XL.

I might trade in the un-tuned Sandking to that Merc G-class...

I'm gonna use some of the 500k to get 20 garage spaces Laugh
took some pics last night with stevo and a few freinds
my gta online stats aswell Smile, had some free time last 2 days so been raking in the hours doing way to many missions lol
[Image: gtastats_zpsfc752077.png]
Nice pics ras Smile

(2013-10-15 08:18)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]That Sultan handles so well, very nice car. Might get myself one when i get bigger garage.

Yeah i agree, although i personally don't like the look of it.

Got a new car aswell, currently still stock am kinda broke now.

(2013-10-15 11:00)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna use some of the 500k to get 20 garage spaces Laugh

Afaik you can only buy one real estate thing, so you can only have a max of 10 cars. Bet that will be changed in the future though.
Are there houses with 10 car garages if not I'm just buying a garage and that is it lol.
(2013-10-15 14:02)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there houses with 10 car garages if not I'm just buying a garage and that is it lol.

Yeah.

http://www.gamezone.com/originals/2013/1...o-purchase
Pipaa, you should have bought Entity XF Tongue

Nice car though Smile you did alot work for that lol
Don't like the sound of that car, so i went for this. Was playing with randoms yesterday who were pros. They kept inviting me and we did about 200k in one hour, was good fun aswell.
Reference URL's