[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Btw, anyone realized;

CJ, first black main character on GTA. First mission: Steal a bike.

Franklin, second black main character on GTA. First mission: Steal a car.
I find it amazing how someone who respawns right infront of me manage to spawn, then shoot me to death despite me putting millions of bullets into him before he even got a chance to start shooting.

Rockstar logic.
That deathmatch in the hills was fun for a few mins, but i do wish you could go afk without having to worry about randoms screwing with you.

The missions were fun today. Especially the jet fighter one and i saw chucks honeybucket.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Anyone up for a closed crew session later? We could attempt a proper cruise... maybe drive between each others apartments or something Tongue
(2013-10-13 15:57)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone up for a closed crew session later? We could attempt a proper cruise... maybe drive between each others apartments or something Tongue

Id be up for it, proper driving?
(2013-10-13 15:28)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]That deathmatch in the hills was fun for a few mins, but i do wish you could go afk without having to worry about randoms screwing with you.

The missions were fun today. Especially the jet fighter one and i saw chucks honeybucket.

That car is aceSmile That and my Sanchez dirt bike.
Speaking of appartments, I really want to grind for the 335k Weazel Plaza Room 101 as my appartment...
10 car garage, a nice downtown scenery... Much better than the scenery on Eclipse Towers.

And I'd also be up for some TC style cruising... Has anyone managed to bag a cop car yet? Tongue
Posted this a while ago.

Go to the country side, get 4 stars and then the jeep with swat units on the side will arrive, now just steal one.
+1 for proper cruising session.

My hun

Chilling with Sarg Smile
Also got the 'Park Ranger' Jeep from the mountains with that campsite (caravan) in my garage. Here's a pic of it, I personally love using it for offroading it just seems...better? Smile

[Image: Park_Ranger1.jpg]
Can this cruising be on Tuesday ? I'll be on holiday so I got all the time Tongue
I'll go for a cruise. It'll have to be tomorrow so I can buy my Khamilion some wheels lol

Word of advice. Dont spend money on a crew emblem for your car. Apparantly it just disappeared on mine.
And don't park your owned car in the titan when we try to screw around, i just got two bad sport warnings. I won't fly the titan anymore lol.
Not sure how I let the cops into the airport. I noticed they pinged through the gate like the old red/white barriers physics. Even a civilian car teleported through the gates.
And I accidently blew up the cargobob I was going to use to steal the F16 at Fort Zancudo Mellow
Latest session pics (Click to View)
Did you know you can hit the bullet gts petrol tank? We somehow caught the tank on fire with 1 bullet lol
I saw on a Twitch stream yesterday about 5-8 people past level 200... Me wanting to play the game just went down a lot more..
Geeeeez and I'm already wondering how I'm ever going to hit 30+
(2013-10-13 20:56)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Geeeeez and I'm already wondering how I'm ever going to hit 30+

Yep... I played survival waves last night and we got to wave 12 and one of the dudes spawned INSIDE a cargo crate.. Totally pissed off Thumbdown
Reference URL's