[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A week ago when Makke and i went sailing
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Pipa flooring it in the new Dubsta 6x6

Me, Makke and Pipa
Nice Ras!

a lot pics with Pipa and Ras
Great shots Smile, few from me.

Awesome pics too!

Took a few more today.

6x6

Glendale

NSFW Bonus NSFW (Click to View)
BOOOOOBIES

limo ride Smile

Them green pants Tongue Nice ones.
Short trip with the Glendale

Looking good Chris.

Anyone up for meeting up tonight? Possibly a bit of money making too?
Yeh, i'm heading to online now.
Give us the ocean version already I love the cars from the last update!
Yet another DLC coming soon (most likely next week).

Omg that heli looks op..
New DLC!!

[Image: actual_1404209868.jpg]

R* Wrote:Demonstrate your exceptionalism and own the road from sea to shining sea with two new star spangled rides, the Sovereign motorcycle and the super-sized Liberator monster truck. And protect your rights the same way our Founding Fathers did with the latest addition to Ammu-Nation's antiques collection, the high-powered Musket... or channel your inner Jack Howitzer with the spectacular Firework Rocket Launcher.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...endenceday

Funny thing is i've been predicting that surely they would make a monster truck at some point Tongue Time to run over some poor cars.

Some more nice additions:

R* Wrote:Seven new properties have also been added to the Dynasty 8 rolls, including locations in Paleto Bay and Vinewood Hills that provide plenty of yard space to scorch the grass with your very own Fireworks show. Use up to 12 varieties with different fuse lengths to create a spectacle that would make even the most battle-hardened Republican Space Ranger shed a tear. If you prefer rickety amusements operated by minimum wage teenage workers over incendiary lawn displays, then venture down to Pleasure Pier where you can now ride the Ferris Whale and the Leviathan Roller Coaster.
Finally get to ride the roller coasters in online!
That monster truck does indeed sound nice. Probably expensive like hell in online though.
700k lol
Just bought a new house in paleto with my very own ballswasher (only makke might get this) Tongue
Any idea how to try the Monster Truck in singleplayer? Tried in all garages [car,heli,plane] and online, but no success.

E: Nevermind had to install a sony patch first to install the GTA 5 update and didn't notice it failed. It's in the garage.
Well done R*.. I had 6 cars in my garage which i traded to the house in Paleto bay(comes with 6 car garage).. so for some reason game counted bikes as a cars, so i lost my Huntley and Dubsta 6x6. God damn it..
(2014-07-01 16:37)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Well done R*.. I had 6 cars in my garage which i traded to the house in Paleto bay(comes with 6 car garage).. so for some reason game counted bikes as a cars, so i lost my Huntley and Dubsta 6x6. God damn it..

If you revert back to a 10 car garage, you ll get those cars back as far as i know. Might be cheaper than to replace the cars, still sucks though.

E: Try rearranging the cars, maybe they still show up in that menu.
Reference URL's