[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-24 17:04)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Put one wheel of the car in that bloody puddle and do a burnout Tongue

Awesome pics ras, some more from me.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Looks awesome.
My copy will arrive tomorrow Smile
Great pics Pipa.

Franklin has tidied up the garage to fit in his new sportscar

Michael has started collecting bicycles

Lol, heard sirens, thought I got chased (while driving a semi) and rushed through some heavy traffic. Watched behind to see cops pulling over some random guy and shooting him to death.

The game feels quite good, I'm not disappoint at all Smile
Lol just discovered there was also an option to turn off GPS routes. I'm confused. Is is possible that both options were disabled by default? I seriously can't be that dumb.
(2013-09-25 06:17)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Lol just discovered there was also an option to turn off GPS routes. I'm confused. Is is possible that both options were disabled by default? I seriously can't be that dumb.

They defiantly aren't disabled by default. You must have been switching through things chuck! Tongue
i just LOVE when the car is flipped and it rolls back to normal.. Biggrin
Mooore pics... (Click to View)
today I did a little tutorial about how to drift in GTA V, its a cheat made by rockstar

xbox cheat is explained in the video, for those that wants the cheat for PS3 its the same but with another code, must check description of vid
Yeah the drift cheat is quite fun and sweet pics again ras.

Just two from me today.

Joined to Social Club crew, makke_h
@TC Ras: Great Garage! Biggrin Heart

GTA V Vs Real Life Physics:
[Image: gta_v_vs_physics_real_life_by_gturbo5-d6nxv00.gif]

xD
It almost looks like Michael is trying to plank off the bin xD
Got my copy today, so far so good Smile

Cassidy Creek is amazingly fun to drive with a proper off-roader!

I've been having troubles with my PS3 network connection so can't really upload any pics yet Mellow

Trevor is pretty badass character, but I like Michael the most. A basic rich person with collection of nice cars which I've collected myself; Corvette, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes G 65 and Bentley Continental Hard top. All tuned Tongue
I like Franklin most. His new house is so cool
(2013-09-26 20:37)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Trevor is pretty badass character...

You mean 'One badass mother *Removed* that will *Removed* peoples shit up'?
(2013-09-27 07:52)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]You mean 'One badass mother *Removed* that will *Removed* peoples *Removed* up'?

My favourite character aswell, the torture scene with him was hilarious.
(2013-09-27 10:27)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-27 07:52)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]You mean 'One badass mother *Removed* that will *Removed* peoples *Removed* up'?

My favourite character aswell, the torture scene with him was hilarious.

That scene should have been sooner with his character. It really shows how off the rocker he is. It did make me wish gta had a battery with jumpers so I could shock people. Lol the stun gun is already fun enough.

And new favorite vehicle!
HVY Dozer. You can crush cars, flip cars, pile people in the bucket. I have spent probably 6 plus hours just dicking around in the dozer lol.
Reference URL's