[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get throug the Tutorial because of a because of a bug Sad
(2013-10-04 16:40)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get throug the Tutorial because of a because of a bug Sad

What kinda bug is this "because of a" bug? =o
Just bought garage 29,5k Smile
I've finally got past the tutorial and nabbed a Sultan! So far I've given it a red paintjob, an early Evo like rear spoiler, roll cage and Evo 7 bonnet vents but when I get the money I can fully mod it to a rally car to take to the dirt roads Biggrin
I'll probably make money by repoing cars - if you know the right kind of cars to sell, you can easily get about 10k at best. However, for those who don't yet know, exotics cannot be sold.
I can probably join everyone when I get time.
Car I have gotten the most money for is the Ubermacht Oracle $7900 with damage
Very confusing. It's like fricking loads of fun playing and goofing around with a friend Biggrin and the rest of the time when it's not working properly, loads of raging in skype. Tongue I guess it's an ok multiplayer afterall.

(2013-10-04 11:14)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]works perfectly for me

ty4info
(2013-10-04 18:30)ReplicaSkinCollector Wrote: [ -> ]I've finally got past the tutorial and nabbed a Sultan! So far I've given it a red paintjob, an early Evo like rear spoiler, roll cage and Evo 7 bonnet vents but when I get the money I can fully mod it to a rally car to take to the dirt roads Biggrin
I'll probably make money by repoing cars - if you know the right kind of cars to sell, you can easily get about 10k at best. However, for those who don't yet know, exotics cannot be sold.
I can probably join everyone when I get time.

Iv'e been doing this once I'm done doing missions. But you can only do one car every 24 minutes (24 hours in game) Also I'm the first to rush to bounty's and car missions Tongue
Working for me now, Its quiet nice!
(2013-10-04 20:03)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Working for me now, Its quiet nice!
Finally we can cruise then Thumbup
Did a few missions with makke, they were loads of fun.
(2013-10-04 19:54)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Iv'e been doing this once I'm done doing missions. But you can only do one car every 24 minutes (24 hours in game) Also I'm the first to rush to bounty's and car missions Tongue
Strange, I was offered to sell my Sultan after selling an Oracle 1 for about 7k. I don't know if that's an exception or something but I will need to test this out
(2013-10-04 20:33)ReplicaSkinCollector Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-04 19:54)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Iv'e been doing this once I'm done doing missions. But you can only do one car every 24 minutes (24 hours in game) Also I'm the first to rush to bounty's and car missions Tongue
Strange, I was offered to sell my Sultan after selling an Oracle for about 7k. I don't know if that's an exception or something but I will need to test this out

You can always sell your own car. I'm on about stolen cars off the street. Tongue
(2013-10-04 20:04)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-04 20:03)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Working for me now, Its quiet nice!
Finally we can cruise then Thumbup

Yes, I already had some fun cruise with Sarg Tongue
Taken from police car while Ras was driving.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I stole some bitch's car and she did put me 5000$ bounty..Confused1
One bad picture of ras and either makee or blade. Not quite sure.

Also i lost to someone(s1) at golf, well done Tongue.
Golf was nice, but i did get connection issues :/
Just started Online today thanks to the patch, now it's time to learn how to not be a noob Mellow
Yeah was fun indeed and don't be a bad sport or you will look like this:

[Image: flr9WE3.jpg]
Was just trying to figure out what bad sport actually is, seems like a genius idea.
Link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/612929-i-just...k-at-this/
I love Rockstar for doing it like that since i hate those who just piss about screwing up everything around you including you, when you actually just want to do some stuff undisturbed. Thats what i hated about GTA 4 online.
Hahah, thats awesome Laugh
Reference URL's