[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't get my snapmatic pictures to upload? I have my warraner and dukes pictures I want to show off lol csn't wait to buy my Vapid Blade, by far my favorite car in the game and by far coolest because it uses my nick lol
Noooo something happened in the character transfer and my truffdake type 57 lost its insurance and it somehow got blown up is there any way to get it back?
[Image: utf--Cbsx0KhD_y9yjKUgA_0_0.jpg]
[Image: 0A3ZKHM4xk2XUqdWCNRDyQ_0_0.jpg]
Filling the second garage. Before my Z Type vanished ):
[Image: 9AcyZY1v2kay1MJn9gGOqw_0_0.jpg]
im on alot on xbox one if anyone is abuot gt is HypezXxBunionZz
Hopping on PS4 now. Hit me up ( Bezlington ) Cat avatar.
Online heists trailer

New jet with vertical take off nice.
And attack helicopter!

Awesome
New update : http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...e-surprise

Last time to fire up the ps3 before the pc version gets here.
Yay snow Biggrin
Slam Van Ohmy
Sweet news, Pipa. Want to get the PS3's fired up on Saturday night? I need some cash for ten new vehicles since we have access to a third garage.
(2014-12-19 00:51)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet news, Pipa. Want to get the PS3's fired up on Saturday night? I need some cash for ten new vehicles since we have access to a third garage.
Count me in if a few of you are on. Haven't had it fired up for a large amount of weeks and cba if it's just me going on.
I should be able to make it. No need for money, but i would love to do some missions.
Playing a bit now. (PS3)
Well gj Rockstar
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/com...patch-1-19

Makee and i have this problem.
Can you at least do missions together? I will be on in around an hour.
We didn't try yet, Ras had to go for a while.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Ras the Christmas Elf Biggrin Bringing joy to all the local fishermen in his Elf truck.
Reference URL's