[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This looks great, can't wait
For those who are looking forward to buy it on PC, you can pre-order it for 39,89€ (-34% actually) and
Instant Gaming Wrote:In case of a price drop before the release, you will automatically be refunded of the difference !

Here : https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/186-ac...o-v-bonus/

I'm used to buy games on here and it's very cheap, never had any problem and I heard that they have a great support in case of.

It's sure I'll get it.
(2015-03-29 11:38)Valentin Wrote: [ -> ]For those who are looking forward to buy it on PC, you can pre-order it for 39,89€ (-34% actually) and
Instant Gaming Wrote:In case of a price drop before the release, you will automatically be refunded of the difference !

Here : https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/186-ac...o-v-bonus/

I'm used to buy games on here and it's very cheap, never had any problem and I heard that they have a great support in case of.

It's sure I'll get it.

20 euros cheaper than on Steam, how does that work?

Tempted to go for that offer

Buy GTA5 on that site and download it from Rockstar homepage, or its possible to download it via steam? How does this work?
Once you paid it, you will receive a email with every the infos you need to activate it on Rockstar's website. Then I guess it will give you a steam key or something to activate, I didn't buy it on here yet but it is a trustable shop, you shouldn't worry.
Great thanks for the info.
40 euros is a good price vs the 60 euro steam price, might buy this game soon
Indeed, in a shop in my city it's 45€ and I'm planning to take this one because I want the cd box lol.
i dont buy gta 5, im played in my xbox 360 for 60 euros, now.. 1.5 years later... equal price? no...... much 40 € no more.... im waiting the summer to disccounts
Pre ordered.
Just watched it, looks awesome!
Now that's a proper next/new gen game. It's like being in the future with a game that looks so real.

Pipa, Viper, Howlin shall we continue tonight or tomorrow/weekend?
I will be on in 10 mins.
Does anyone know if you get bonus if you preorder on Steam store? It doesn't say anything about it.
(2015-04-02 20:39)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if you get bonus if you preorder on Steam store? It doesn't say anything about it.

You had to pre-order it by March 31st to get the bonus
Yes You will get an ingame cash bonus if You preorder prior to April 14th on steam or at any other store that sells GTA 5.

Pre ordering on steam will get You a total of 1.350.000 million dollars split between single and online mode.

http://www.playgames.dk/grand-theft-auto-p-845.html

this store gives You 1.200.000 dollars and its a lot cheaper than on steam.
Price doesn't matter for me and I want the game on steam
Oh yes! Heists on PC will be ace

10.1 DAYS LEFT!!!
Can't wait for it either. They will most likely open the pre-load in next week for those who got the digital copy. Still wondering if it works out of the box this time. Gonna be big chaos for sure, maybe even some dead servers. Smile
Reference URL's