[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice pics Ras Smile some of mine:
(2013-10-13 21:07)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa chilling Laugh

Was that were i drove the car into the back of the titan? Door closed and i had no idea what was going on lol.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Compensating in the sun.
lmao!
Yes it was Biggrin
I finally get a chance to play some GTA and all you nubs went offline! Sad

also got some pics to post later ;D
Some pics from my session:

Where are you guys getting the titan. I want one online. Better yet where do you ssave/retreive bought planes once I have more time to play.
(2013-10-14 00:22)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you guys getting the titan. I want one online. Better yet where do you ssave/retreive bought planes once I have more time to play.

Afaik pegasus will deliver them to you. They are sort of buy once and kept forever, so you can always call pegasus to get a new one.
Not sure how that is going to work though.
Last night's session was kinda fun. Especially as it was crew and friends only session.

But, why the hell did you drop the Bumblebee from the skyscraper?
I was trying to make a photo of that big chopper carrying the offroader, but it said "checking for online space", and the screen was black for 45 seconds. When the image came back I just witnessed myself being sky-jacked and dropped on a Skyscraper!

Poor Bumblebee

Poor Bumblebee II

Poor Bumblebee after being dropped from a skyscraper

So sorry for dropping. I though you were almost hitting skyscraper so i dropped you and hoped that you would land on it. Instead, your car started rolling after i dropped you and it fall down...Glare

Good pics though Smile
Looks like LFS car models lol
How'd you get the merryweather jeep online? Is that one of their phone options?

I'll be on today trying to find you guys lol.

Played with a banshee for the first time last night, the new sound is incredible vs prior games!
The engine sounds in GTAV are indeed far better than the older games.
Is there any way to chat or something?
There's a voice chat.. Thats about all.
I've got such a headset thingy but never got along with it. I don't know what it does, ie when is it transmitting and when not. It's just blinking all the time.
teamspeak
(2013-10-14 18:15)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]teamspeak

+1
You can send texts to other players via the phone.
yes thats very useful when you are messing around with freinds and doing missions...
Reference URL's