[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Slowly but surely
So, you made it in Smile well done and very nice pics all Laugh
SomeOne Wrote:[Image: 0_0.jpg]

This pic is really beauty.
Yesterday a few people decided to give my XF some weight saving modifications...
(2013-10-27 07:11)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]So, you made it in Smile well done and very nice pics all Laugh

Went on the youtubes and apparently you have to aim for the one window that can not be shot/broken. When you hit it correctly you will just fly through.

[ ] - [ ] - [X] - [ ]
Anyone know of any way to get the Declasse Asea online? I really want it in my garage, but happens to be the rarest car in the game Tongue
I don't know if this has been patched but people have used it in the first race against Lamar. The race must be won and then afterwards they duplicate it. I'm not sure on the specifics but we can probably google it.
You seriously want that, using a space in your garage, Ras? xD
Yes for tuning

[Image: xlDzgFh.jpg] Tongue
Uhhhhhh.........
(2013-10-27 20:18)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Yes for tuning

[Image: xlDzgFh.jpg] Tongue

How did you get one. Rarest vehicle that spawns in single player. It only spawns in one location and you have to steal it after the owner gets in the car.
Thats just a Google pic.
Looks like Michael's garage. Let's go hunting lol.
My friends list disappeared again now. Then i went Google and read that i should try changing my comment shown in the friends list and it actually worked (just need to restart). So try that if it happens to anyone.
Got my Bodhi now I want my tailgater back Sad
Hanging out with S1 and Ras
Garage Update
lol Sarge wants it
Burnt a lot of money from farming on new cars...

The garage as of now:

Daytime at the Playboy Mansion with the F-Type/SLS/Surrano, featuring byEdoo's pickup:

The XF outside the Pacific Standard Bank:

The R8 outside Rockford Plaza:

The Lamborghini MP4-12C/Vacca outside the Kortz Center in the rain:

The F-Type outside my apartment in the rain:
New rides

I actually like that g class lol.

I wish you could buy more garage spaces. I hate ditching cars.
Finally found a second tailgater, but hatdto ditch a Bodhi to keep it Sad Now to finish my races. Need 20 more or so if someone wants to help!

Reference URL's