[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-14 01:31)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Blown away with the performance of this game! Looks incredible maxed out. Running a solid 60+fps with no issues.

[Image: GTA5_2015_04_14_02_18_40_858_zpsz8tjocen.jpg][/spoiler]

71*C GPU? GTX TITAN? really hot too bad! Use Max Speed Fan Tongue My GTX970 only max 56*C use 70% Speed Fan.

Max Settings 2x MSAA 50-60fps on GTX970! 55*C! Smile

First crash game well shit
[Image: 552caf8c419ef-CrashGTAVWTF.jpg]
Yeees, my problem was due to a faulty SATA controller on my motherboard. Luckily it has two, so the other one is still good Biggrin
(2015-04-14 05:16)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]First crash game well shit
*snip*

I just had my first crash too. It took the whole PC down with it Glare

But other than that, I'm really loving this. I'm able to run it perfectly smooth with graphics maxed out and oh man does it look good.
Nick tried to knock me down a hill : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBYrntQX-Q
(2015-04-14 05:16)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-14 01:31)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Blown away with the performance of this game! Looks incredible maxed out. Running a solid 60+fps with no issues.

71*C GPU? GTX TITAN? really hot too bad! Use Max Speed Fan Tongue My GTX970 only max 56*C use 70% Speed Fan.

Max Settings 2x MSAA 50-60fps on GTX970! 55*C! Smile

I use the 970 by EVGA. It's not at all too hot Tongue the cooling fans don't even turn on till the temperature is 60 degrees. 65 is the cards optimum temperature so yeah 70 is pretty average for a none water cooled system with high performance games anyways.
So I fell asleep on Skype... GTA V finished downloading so I had a quick play at 6:30, then off it was to college :-(

Can't wait for tonight!!! Is there a TC server or anything? Not had a look at online yet.
No option for dedicated servers but we can always open a closed crew session.
Hmm i rember the days on SA-MP, a quick google search of https://gta-mp.net/ - maybe possible? Not looked into it but it's an idea if 3rd party thing come out?
When I press play in steam, nothing happens o.O.
Just wow.. R* screwed up again.
I wonder how many weeks people will freak out because of errors. No hyped game ever worked in the first week. And then comes time for the ddos kids.
Done benchmark:

I managed to fix that issue by replacing GTA 5 launcher by some other version from some chinese website. Then it started showing me "The Rockstar update service is unavailable (code 2)".

I hate when it works just fine for most people excluding me..
Well i get some fps drop issues... Sad
When i drive fast i get fps drops sometimes and in some places. i got 60 fps outhervise and when it drops, it drops down to 30-1 fps lags as hell
My friend he can't play problem connect social club? He has 5mb down/2mb Up internet but Router is TP-LINK bit old.

[Image: 552d1d567361d-GTA_V_PC_Social_Club.png]
sorry speak polish launcher.

Translate: Rockstar connection to the server has failed. GTA V activation requires connections to the Internet.

Need better Router internet upgrade?
GT4, remember when GTA5 consoles was launched? Too much people provoked servers problems.
To everyone enjoying GTA V on PC, take a moment to think of people like me who can't afford it Sad
Some photos
Gotta say i'm amazed. This is just brilliant on PC.
could this be GTA 6?

(2015-04-14 14:26)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]My friend he can't play problem connect social club? He has 5mb down/2mb Up internet but Router is TP-LINK bit old.

snip
sorry speak polish launcher.

Translate: Rockstar connection to the server hased. GTA V activation requires connections to the Internet.

Need better Router internet upgrade?

Not at all, i get on average 9MB/s download and last night i was constantly getting that error plus 8KB/s download. It's not his internet it's the servers being completely overloaded, just be persistent and keep trying. There's also many updates included meaning it's a bit of a mess.
@Ras Great screens! PC OP! Biggrin

@Luke you right! Well, my friend he found! How work connect social club launcher play:

Must delete it:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games
C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Rockstar Games

Then new install Social club and work connect play!

Hmm... Rockstar go Drunk!

Reference URL's