[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazing. Rockstar Support turned out to be useful. After contacting them, i received my money today.
[Image: The+second+i+read+frogs+legs+_1fd50ba134...34f85e.gif]

Yeah right.
(2015-07-22 20:14)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ][Image: The+second+i+read+frogs+legs+_1fd50ba134...34f85e.gif]

Yeah right.
Ha! That's exactly how I feel.
I had no issue what-so-ever getting my half million rebate

mehehehehehe Tongue
I think they got a wheel with random replies on it which they put into the answers,
this is the current one:

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support today.

Are you signing in on the right account?

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again.
I also doubt they actually read what you write.
And the mighty Wheel'o'Answers keeps spinning...

"We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We went ahead and added you to the Rockstar Games mailing list.* We want to inform you that your email is verified, now you have been added to the Rockstar games mailing list and you are a member of a crew. As you are a qualified member for the rebate, the qualified members will have a 25% rebate applied to their first Legendary Motorsport vehicle purchase made between July-08 and July-15.

If you have purchased any vehicle between the above mentioned dates, then please provide the name of the vehicle so that we can investigate on this matter.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with us.
"

*This is btw the 5th time someone it the "add" button. Its the 5th time I got a "You are now subscribed to the Rockstar Games Mailing List."-mail.
Two messages later:

Is that the breakthrough?

"We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your case has been escalated to the proper department. Please note, cases are addressed in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience."
They keep apologising lol. How about they actually fix whats wrong then.
I figure their 1st line of support department looks like this:

[Image: mr-burns-monkeys-typewriters1-640x381.jpg]
LOOOOOOOOOL
Rockstar ONLY TODAY made 50% discount on all humane labs raid vehicles.

This includes : Hydra, Dinghy, both Insurgents, Valkyrie.

And I am mad, very. That Hydra is now 1.1M Sad
Yep, i bought the Hydra for $3m recently lol.
Why is GTA doing all these discounts recently?
GTA 5 is currently 33% off on Steam.
Last day of Humane Labs Heist monies!
Somebody join us for a few heists? We need one more player and we've had no luck with randoms.
On Ps4, Howling?
We were on PC, but I posted that yesterday.
I feel lonely here playing console.. Sad
Reference URL's