[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For sure! Cant wait to do some mafia 2 replica stuff haha
Oh fo' sho', homie! Should be fun, fun, fun!!
TC Mafia!
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...0_changes/

Don't really care about the new jobs, as they won't feature new missions.
But there is other good stuff in it.

- spawn option garage
- friendly fire option for friends
- vehicle access able to set to passenger

Love those.
Nice ones indeed.

These too:
• An e-mail app has been added to the phone. Doesn't seem to have a purpose yet. Could be for when businesses get added to online.
• Player blips now have an arrow in them indicating whether they are above or below you.
• Cornrow haircut bug fixed.

But,
• 'Share Cash' option completely removed from Interaction Menu (never worked anyway).

??? How about fix it instead of just remove it. The share cash from last job option did work btw.

• The mechanic no longer delivers cars when they are requested; they just spawn nearby. There are still issues when the vehicles won't appear though. Can be fixed by moving away to a different path (street) or sometimes looking around/up/down or opening the Internet browser.

??? What is this supposed to be good for? It makes it less realistic and possibly irritating as you have to walk somewhere to get your car, yay...
(2014-02-13 12:08)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]??? What is this supposed to be good for? It makes it less realistic and possibly irritating as you have to walk somewhere to get your car, yay...

I guess they try to fix the constant problems people had with that guy.
I once had to chase him across the whole map, because he got in the car again and went for a joyride.

Also was finally able to sell the monroe i never used and bought before patch 1.08?.
Wow, sounds good. But that new car is so freaking expensive..
Yeah and you can purchase it just for a limited time. Too bad i can´t buy one only have 300000$.
It looks really interesting and cool but handling is awful :/
Some are really great new features, but I have the problem that my sentinel blew up, and I could not call mors mutual services to buy it back.
This is the second time this has happend to me, kinda sucks actually, it is fully upgraded, so I've put some money in that car.

The first time it happend to me, I got it back in one magical way, I lost it like I have discribed above, so I found an other Sentinel, and I stored that one as well, just in case I should never get back my car, but after a day or so, it magically switched to the one that I did not tune, yet.
So I got my Sentinel back, and now was the other one "destroyed" and again, I couldn't call Mors Mutual Services.
So I just replaced it with an Oracle now.
Guess what, the upgraded Sentinel got blown up by some .. And it has been destroyed again, so I actually hope that someone got the same problem, but then solved.
As you can see I don't want to lose my Sentinel, or an other car, they are all upgraded, so did any one else experienced this? Or does any one know a solution?
By the way, if anyone want someone to play missions with, i'm in! (: my PSN is: VincentW94
I just experienced today that my Exemplar suddenly didn't have any insurance on it, so i re-bought it. Might be worth checking that your cars still have insurance. Apparently there's a glitch where it goes away randomly.
Quote:Fixed an issue where players were occasionally and randomly losing Insurance on their vehicles. 

Amen.
(2014-02-13 21:37)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I just experienced today that my Exemplar suddenly didn't have any insurance on it, so i re-bought it. Might be worth checking that your cars still have insurance. Apparently there's a glitch where it goes away randomly.

Allright, that could be the problem, I'll check on that tomorrow if I have some time, thanks (:

Is there any way to get my car back, if it is true that there isn't a insurance on it anymore?
I guess there aren't :/

Must have happened some other day, considering the patch today are supposed to have fixed it.
Love the look of the new car. Sad I cannot play anymore. Come on PC Version!
When is the meeting? Today or tomorrow?
I probably cant tonight, so for me it'll be tomorrow.
This game....
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Yeah it is Smile, my latest purchase.

Nice shots there!
Let's get some TC Mafia action in later!
I'm on just now making some cash. One upgrade left to purchase for my Roosevelt :]
Wish we could buy an armoured glass front windshield from LSC. Sad

Edit* Adding some photo's of current car collection.

My Garage (Click to View)

Garage contains the following:
My sports classic cars (Click to View)
My fast cars (Asphalt and Off-road) (Click to View)
My two TC Crew vehicles (Click to View)
My two muscle cars (Click to View)
My two off-roaders (Click to View)

Nice view when out cruising in my Roosevelt (Click to View)
Reference URL's