[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-08 15:12)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]How to remove photos from gallery?
When the photos have loaded you can press Triangle to delete them.

Ok I did a few missions about to join you guys
Anyone wanna do missions with me tonight? I want to do many.
keeps saying i cant join you guys Sad

forever alone
What the *Removed*. I was in the car with a guy to deliver it to simeon. In passive mode and tokd him this(before I got in the car) he gets out and kills me. What the hell. This game is setup for people to just rampage.
Yeah cool enough. Lost character again ..............

20 + 9 = 29 levels. *Removed* r*
(2013-10-08 15:51)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah cool enough. Lost character again ..............

20 + 9 = 29 levels. *Removed* r*
Have you done what they said?
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-u...GTA-Online
I try

Game made new character by itself?
Someone up for some nerding this thursday? I still have to do a shitload of things, as in, finding an awesome painted spot from the credits, to other spots I haven't seen. Basicly, I've been in the desert bit, mount Chilliad, and the highway from Santos to the mountain, lol.
Gonna try later. Maybe it lets me in just for once.
Ok got my 8 level character back, i still miss 20 level one :/
Is anyone up for a crew only session at some point today? Considering how much we've discussed about online idiots, we should probably take a break from them and only play as a crew from now to save any frustration caused by them.
(2013-10-08 15:35)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone wanna do missions with me tonight? I want to do many.

Hell yeah, will be on in a few mins again.

(2013-10-08 15:57)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Ok got my 8 level character back, i still miss 20 level one :/

All you can do is not overwrite it and wait :/. When they patched it and it still has not returned you could put in a ticket.
Frank Make and I did a mission, after the mission the 4th guy who played with us killed us all... Like what is the point
Yay I'm in, finally!
lol indeed blade.

although i did accidentally run over makke Sad
(2013-10-08 16:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Frank Make and I did a mission, after the mission the 4th guy who played with us killed us all... Like what is the point

Y U NO LISTEN. Go passive before you enter a mission.
I'm on, but I'll camp around crew only. Not prepared for any online idiots today especially since I need to recover after character loss
Edit: Well I need to complete the tutorials before I can do any missions, gah
Frankie and i are on teamspeak.
(2013-10-08 16:35)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-08 16:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Frank Make and I did a mission, after the mission the 4th guy who played with us killed us all... Like what is the point

Y U NO LISTEN. Go passive before you enter a mission.

I was in passive but I was in my Audi.
Reference URL's