[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually pop on for a bit in the afternoon and then again in the evening some time.
Had also one shot from Humane labs
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

And today was the time to return Narnia. (ignore drunk naked hobbit)
If any crew moderators see dude called "ffft87ezp075" online, please kick him out from the crew. He keeps chasing and killing me which is very annoying. He is most likely some random.
Seems to be already taken care of. Can't find any "ffft87ezp075" on the list anymore. Or his social club names is different from his psn/ingame name.

Anybody know any of these:
atrox350
Chanz94
corybolden1
ddennis41145
drwmlc9
Dubstep77picture
eros191
housepartypoo
matrix2003
monkey123monkey
RGTuga
SebacidMistic
smilne2112

Recognise none of them from the forum, so they are just random people that joined the crew. Will kick them if nobody objects.

Edit: "ffft87ezp075" can't be found on the social club, so he might have a different name there. He will be one of those people i just posted, but i can't tell who exactly.

Edit2: Ok after some digging and excluding, he was either "atrox350" or "corybolden1". Both got kicked and hes gone.
From yesterday in NY

Makke, Viper and i had a eventful offroad cruise around the map Biggrin

Makee failing a lot

Just before jumping over me from where he fell down

And again somewhere else Tongue
Wow, where is that snowy place?
Hahaha, nice pics Ras Smile
Yeah that was pretty good fun.

I just managed to get a cargobob at merryweather dock, even tho i'm lvl 97, then had it RPG'd 3 mins later for my $5000 bounty.

Sadness x6 Sad
(2013-12-14 16:43)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, where is that snowy place?

Its the first place you see in the GTA storyline. You seem to be able to glitch your way in.
Pipa, the username: smilne2112 is my real life friend. I invited him so we can do jobs together with TC community members.
(2013-12-14 23:20)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa, the username: smilne2112 is my real life friend. I invited him so we can do jobs together with TC community members.

He seemed to be gone from the list, although i never kicked him off it.
I emptied the list with the questionable people now though.

I send him a crew invite, so tell him to accept it Smile
Quote:Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you'll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you'll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you'll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend's Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist
menu.
Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also
removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held
weapons with ammo.
Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to
deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.

RIP North Yankton.
Or that "Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus."

Probably takes out the quick level-up doing races.
So they dont want us to go there (yet).

Could mean they plan to make it possible in a DLC after all...

It can snow in LS
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...now_under/
And it seems as if they are finally trying to clean their playerbase. Taken their time to it properly lol.

http://de.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/c...g_players/
(2013-12-18 16:44)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]And it seems as if they are finally trying to clean their playerbase. Taken their time to it properly lol.

http://de.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/c...g_players/

Goodbye Pipa.
Well, while reading through those posts, the only honest thing that Rockstar can do is to accept that they suck. Big time. They lost it. They just suck from the very first player that came online. How can they blame anyone else for their incompetence?
Just because there's a wallet full on money on the floor, doesn't mean you should take the money from it.
(2013-12-18 17:21)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye Pipa.

Haha you will go down first:

http://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/m.../gtaonline
http://de.socialclub.rockstargames.com/m.../gtaonline

(2013-12-18 17:45)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Well, while reading through those posts, the only honest thing that Rockstar can do is to accept that they suck. Big time. They lost it. They just suck from the very first player that came online. How can they blame anyone else for their incompetence?

Can only fully agree. They screwed up so many things which were easily avoidable.
Well I have more car sales than either of you but I sold a ton of cars before the money glitch. 1 woth each character for 9500 every 48 min.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/game.../gtaonline

If I get banned I'm calling customer support because that's bull.

This whole new system sucks. They should have left it like gta 4 online maybe let you keep a car or something. But everything else they've added is useless.

On a side note my characters stealth and strength stats have not gone up since creation.
Reference URL's