[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meh, having Online troubles now despite it working fine all day.
From what I've heard people are having issues due to R* rolling out the new update.
Of course all the pictures are from right after I died lol. Was fun. You guys need mics! I got my collectors edition today!
Online characters stats now available
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/game.../gtaonline
Joined the tc crew : Josroxx
Going to finish singleplayer first
Small tip if you want to buy a house, get the one for 134k as it has a garage for 6 cars. Haven't found anything better or cheaper.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Jealous...Sad
Got 78k atm
How do you guys have so much I have $12 lol

Plus the garage way the heck up on the north end of the map
A lot missions Biggrin
Also got garage too Smile
(2013-10-05 14:05)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]A lot missions Biggrin

Well I guess I need to join you guys haha. I'm at my buddy's place right now.
Just m3rk3d some noobs,

feel well legit.
(2013-10-05 14:05)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you guys have so much I have $12 lol

Set myself a timer to sell one car every 48 mins when i was on yesterday. Usually got around 9,5 - 8k per sale.
Money making of missions is still quite slow, the best one i had was 9k and everything is ridiculously expensive. Shoot proof tires are 25k Mellow.

http://www.realsg.com/2013/10/gtaonline-...rices.html

edit: time was 48 mins not 45
I couldn't figure out how often the sell time was.
Nice, thanks Pipa.
Guess they didnt fix it after all. Getting a "timed out" message all the time now. So bloody annoying that they chose to force you all the way back to Singleplayer when it fails to load an online session. Makes me spend more time loading than playing.
Also getting the same. Though has anyone got an update? There should have been one yesterday iirc but I don't ever recall being told to update...
I feel like there should be single player online as well as online online. So if you get booted you can still advance you character

Yes I got the update.
That is strange, I wasn't told that there was an update and the last update was well before yesterday. Something doesn't seem right
Xbox or PS3? I rebooted my ps3 and then opened the game to get it.
PS3, and I should probably try that then
Reference URL's